Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Poll: Would you have let the penguin stay...or would you have pushed it back?

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Hey, the penguin was thinking. I'd had taken it to the shore.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I was thinking of the terror of a pack of killer whales approaching my puny boat to get the penguin

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Poor thing – talk about literal life and death – I would’ve been scared shitless the whales would jump in the boat too, or turn it over, trying to get Chilly Willy

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I'd have called Batman.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

It would ruin the video but push him back. If he can jump in the boat so can the whales.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I'd call clubber, he'd know what to do.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I'd probably let the little bastard stay. Killer whales can be assholes.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement