tuscl

Most inaccurate stage names?

Monday, April 18, 2016 7:26 PM
That don't fit the dancer's look or persona at all?

30 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Non-Asian dancers (white or black) named Jade Blonde dancers named Raven *Any* dancer named Trinity or (wait for it . . .) Chastity (!)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Tiny.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    lol - Chastity! Great one MrDeuce!
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    "Blonde dancers named Raven"- Agreed.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    One of my old favorites had Chastity as her real name. She was supposedly named for Chastity Bono. Someone must not have loved their daughter. At least she had the good sense to go by Sugar. I also know a white lady from work whose daughter is Jade.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    IMO the hottest black chick working at Follies is named Chastity.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ but does the name fit?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    How about a flat chested girl going by the name Melanie?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Lexus, Mercedes, Porsche, Ferrari Paul McCartney once said the lyrics "baby you can drive my car" came from an old Blues euphemism for sex. OK, but the strippers shouldn't be named after the car, right?
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I had a dance from a girl called 'Liberty' who wouldn't let me lay a finger on her.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    There was a girl who worked at a local club went by the name of Jasmine, but she had terrible hygiene, she smelled awful.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Love the Kanye West lyric: she couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter A Lexus - I never understood girls using the stage name Sahara - as it makes me think they are dry. Knew a dancer who used the name Alpha - even though she had double D's (implants). Wonder if the hurricane that hot New Orleans caused dancers to stop using Katrina?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I've known of dancers using the name "Isis"... I hope they've reconsidered by now. Unless they are total bombshells, of course.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Originally Isis was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, also described as the Goddess of Magic and Life.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I ran into a dancer using Isis recently and when I suggested that she might want to change it, she said that she didn't care. She didn't get any dances either.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lol. Most people know it's an actual name, but it unfortunately carries a negative connotation with some people. I used to know a chick named Isis. I liked the name and what it meant. But being a stripper and having a wide variety of customers, it's not smart to willingly choose such a stage name.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have gotten excellent lappers from a chick named Isis. Of course, this was before the rise of ISIS or ISIL or Da'esh or whatever the fuck you want to call it. If a stripper's hot enough, she can call herself Jihadi Jane as far as I'm concerned.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^same here.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Still looking for an extras girl - with great oral skills who calls herself Dyson...
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Lol. I didn't get Nina's reference at first either. I was thinking of the Egyptian reference at first. I was going to vote Chastity, too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Valedictorian
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I meet a lot of "Asia's" who are latina.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    I knew a dancer named Mary that said a trip to vip with her would be a religious experience. She was far from a virgin. :)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I once met a Barbie that was brunette and thick.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Diamonds are supposed to be the hardest substance, but there was a stripper at one strip club I went to once named Diamond who was simply fat.
  • Htwotrotxtrouble
    8 years ago
    Name ideas??
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I agree with Deuce on Non Asian dancers named Jade and Blonde dancers named Raven. A fat dancer with saggy tits named Lushus. She couldn't even fucking spell. An AA and a Latina dancer both named Bambi. A blonde white dancer named Persia. An AA dancer named Heidi. A smoking hot blonde named Opal. A smoking hot brunette named Jane.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Last night I met a completely flat chested dancer who went by DeeDee.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Kitty Ann Litter
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Candy, bitch wasn't sweet at all
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion