tuscl

What do you say?

jayhawk123
Arizona
Monday, April 18, 2016 4:32 PM
When you guys are interested in OTC with a girl does she offer it to you first ever? When you are ready to ask her what exactly do you usually say? Do you get direct to the point and make her an offer or do you ask if she ever meets outside the club? I am looking for serious answers and advice because I have never done OTC and I have a new favorite who is a solid 9 and don't want to mess this opportunity up. Thanks in advance for your serious advice and experience.

11 comments

• ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I used to ask them if they ever meet guys outside the club or do dances outside the club. I have learned that it is better to word it differently and ask her if she would ever do dances with "me" outside the club. By saying dances she probably already realizes you want more than that and you can discuss the detail with her if she seems open to it.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Each PL has his own strengths and weaknesses, and each dancer is different, so there's a lot of variety in how you pop the question. The best thing for you to do is to start asking, and get the experience you need to develop your own system and get good at it. Nevertheless here are some guidelines I use. If she's a high mileage girl, then you don't need a system. Just ask. Otherwise, heres an example of what I might say to a dancer that I've gotten to know: "When you get a customer like me, who is generous, completely safe and respectful, somebody who knows how to treat a dancer and be a great customer, would you ever consider meeting outside of the club. What I mean is if we could agree on a price, are you open to the possibility of me taking you out to dinner at a nice restaurant and then going back to my hotel for some fun. I don't have any weird fetishes, I will guarantee your complete safety, and I would be very generous with you. Is that something that you'd be open to discussing." If the answer is anything other than no, then you discuss the details in a straightforward manner. Usually I'm clear that I expect sex in a non creepy way. They know this, so it's best to just be honest. Most of the conversation after this usually consists of me convincing them that I'm safe and won't get possessive or stalkerish, and negotiating money. It gets easy after you've done it a while. Even getting turned down, which will often happen, can be a good learning e obedience. Good luck.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    e obedience = experience
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    It's like asking women out IRL it's just something you learn over time. There's no sure fire or single thing to do or say. You have to read her reactions to things you do in VIP, steer the convo in the direction of OTC and see if she bites. Yeah your 9 may say no. Because she might not even be a OTC girl. Plus the girl is the one who picks in the end if she wants to see you or not. One of the OTC girls has been approached by many many men but only does a few select that she really feels safe with and likes due to who knows, maybe looks, personality, combo. Make sure that you aren't creepy too. Be more flirtatious.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    JS69 is exactly right. There was a time when I got turned down a lot, way past 50% of the time, probably more like 75% of the time. Over the years I have been more selective about who I asked and my success rate went up. There was a time when I would ask any stripper who gave me a decent lapdance and would DFK which was rather common. To answer your question, I rarely get asked first and it's probably because I am much more direct in questions than most strippers.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    My most recent OTC partner was friendly and touchy in VIP, but flat out declined BJ itc. I kept coming back to her buying 8 or 10 $20 every time. We started texting about life, love, and funny stuff. By text I praised the shit out of her and kept getting around to my NEED to have her. She finally replied that there was something she needed which cost $2000 and if I'd pay for it she would be my sex slave for 24 hours. I switched it to 3 2 hour sessions for the 2 grand ( which she insisted be paid in full first). It was well worth it and has led to several other get together soon for far less money. In her case it was just getting over the hump ( pun intended). Another dancer used to do FS with me in the Champagne Room for $300. I would get an hour's time ($175 to the house) so I was paying $475. I told her how she could make more money by meeting me at a hotel for $400. After a few times we moved to her apartment. Every case is different.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    @gawker- either$2000 isn't very much money to you or you REALLY trusted this girl to pay her $2000 up front.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Blame it on the little head
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty straightforward, something along the lines of "would you meet me outside the club", "let's have some fun outside the club", something along those lines depending on whatever I'm feeling and how the conversation goes. I tend to try to work it in somewhat naturally to a fun conversation... we'll already be buzzed by the time I pop the question. Butterman: I'm one of the guys who hates the timid, impersonal "do you meet customers outside the club", for a whole bunch of reasons. Mighta been me who set you back on the straight and narrow :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "@gawker- either$2000 isn't very much money to you or you REALLY trusted this girl to pay her $2000 up front. " It's risk vs. reward. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't. This lifestyle is a gamble, you're going to win some and lose some if you're trying to bang the hottest girls in the game.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Ha! maybe Supra! i used to come at them like that in my early SC days. But then i realized I usually don't want the one's that hook up a lot OTC. And i realized that being a non creepy regular made it more likely that they would hook up with me when they wouldn't just anybody.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion