Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rarely seen video of RickDugan clubbing

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Apparently Rick had two understudies of The System with him (Rick was the one in the middle of course).

It was a rough night at the beginning for the creator of The System but in pure Rick fashion they did score OTC on the last stop of the night:

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I bet that really happened

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I don't know how old that sketch is but after all these years I still LOL when I see it! A true classic!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah - time flies - they were using flip-phones in the sketch

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol yes a SNL classic...it also made a good movie

It is also funny to re visit this with the idea it's Rick running his system with 2 understudy lol

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

That is pretty much what I've always thought that The System would look like in operation, complete with the very realistic OTC ending.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Rick probably hid their Ativan and Synthroid

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I wonder if Rick still ises a flip phone?

S
Supremeruler
•

lol.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

The Understudies: Bavarian and 4Got

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

They are too smooth to be me. Clever too - I never thought to hit the nursing home - dammit! ;)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Do u still have a car phone and beper rick ?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"They are too smooth to be me. Clever too - I never thought to hit the nursing home - dammit! ;)"

Brilliant!

If rickdugan keeps saying funny and non-d-baggy things like this I'm going to have to revise my opinion of the guy! ;)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"The Understudies: Bavarian and 4Got"

Ace!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

What no juice ?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement