tuscl

favorite attire on a dancer?

NinaBambina
Who the fuck is Ninabambina?
Monday, April 18, 2016 11:21 AM
Some clubs have certain attire rules for strippers. That aside, what is your favorite type of outfit to see a stripper wear in the club? Sexy bikini outfits with a little g-string underneath? G-string only, leaving less to the imagination? Lingerie? Bra and underwear? Corsets? Garter belts? School girl and other costumes? Sluttly little cocktail dress? Long elegant-but-kinda-slutty gowns? Stockings? Do you have specific colors you find more attractive on dancers? Discuss.

62 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'll go with the slutty cocktail dress. I like white because it stands out more in dark clubs.
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    Costumes. Schoolgirl. Cheerleader. Maid. Followed by gowns. I want a girl who knows how to both be classy and sassy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Birthday suit
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I love them all except for the schoolgirl and cheerleader look.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I'll go with a red bra and panty set.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You’ll probably won’t find consensus and find the answers all over the place. For me less is more – I go to SCs to see naked women; not see them clothed – I def, def, def, get very turned-on by looking so the more I see the more turned-on I get and vise-versa – case in point I was at a mixed club on Fr eve and there was an ebony that tried several times to get my attention and I dismissed her – I personally tend to focus on the body and that is what turns me-on so if it’s covered I don’t really get too turned-on – anyway I spent about 3 hours in the club and got dances from several other dancers – a bit b/f I was leaving they announced a 2-for-1 and I said what the heck I’ll take the 2-for-1 b/f I leave – the ebony that had asked me 2 or 3 times b/f in the night came up and asked me again (since she noticed I was into chocolate) and I finally said yes since it was gonna be my last-dance b/f leaving – I ended up getting a 2-for-1 plus 4 more dances after that w/ her b/c it turned-out she had a tremendous bod but had it covered-up so I was not interested from just looking at-her and was not interested in paying $25 for a dance to find-out if she had a nice bod or not – so she kinda bagged me as a custy by chance but I’d had no intention of getting-dances from her – if she would have worn a more revealing outfit showing her great bod she would have gotten more of my $$$ earlier in the visit. Since I’m into the bod as my main attraction; thus the less the better – I like 2 piece-bikinis and the smaller they are the better – small top that shows of her boobs from the side and top; and tiny g-string that looks like a string barely covering her cuchy. I like bright neon colors and I think they are especially hot on a dark-skinned ebony dancer – I also like tiny black g-strings on a black-dancer not b/c I like the color but b/c it makes it seem like she doesn’t have anything on at all (tiny black g-string on dark-skin). And best of all – in the small black clubs I go to down here in Miami dances are on the floor and full-nude – thus it’s not uncommon to see dancers walking the floor full-nude which is my preferred “outfit”. And now after this detailed description I’m in the mood to hit a club – I’m such a weak PL.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Me!
  • Alterego4401
    8 years ago
    School girl.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    cheerleader and or school-girl
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    prostitute just kidding
  • ewire
    8 years ago
    I like a body hugging gown, or a sexy school girl skirt and bra, I want them to wear what looks good on them. I personally love the stripper heals, painted toes, sexy LONG nails, long hair and make up.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've posted this before, but the sexiest outfit I've ever seen on a stripper is a man's white Oxford style shirt, a little too big for her, with the tails long enough to cover her butt, and the sleeves folded up, with nothing underneath.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I've said this before in similar threads. The absolute sexiest thing I've seen in a strip club was years ago. The dancer came on stage wearing street clothes. Jeans. T-shirt. White tennis shoes. She takes her shirt off during song one revealing a simple white bra. Takes her jeans off. Song two. Simple white panties. White bra & panties and white tennis shoes. That was sexy as hell.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Nothing is my favorite!!! But if you HAVE to pick clothes I would say lingerie.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Tend to love g-strings and thongs, with the proviso that, I actually like whatever makes her ass look best. Some girls look amazing in boyshorts and/or clingy cotton tops, even though those tend to show off less skin. Dislikes: anything cliched (e.g., schoolgirl outfit), anything street whore-ish (e.g., those twirly leg wrap things), anything remotely gown-ish, and in most cases, babydolls.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Fishnet outfit for me, especially on a thick dancer.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Thigh high black stockings with black panties does it for me every time. I know the stockings sometimes get in the way of the lap dance, but it's a major turn on for me. I like if she wears a matching black lace bra too, as long as she takes it off right after the dance starts.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I like to see a girl dance in a thong and bra - wearing tall boots - up to the knee or higher. It was mentioned above by georgemicrodong - as a white mans dress shirt is very sexy. Possibly a dance where a girl takes off the white dress shirt to show pretty white lingerie underneath. Outside of those two outfits - I love naughty school girl outfits. I've spent a good bit of time in catholic school - and being an angry guy (when I was a troubled youth) - those uniforms remind me of my misspent youth.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I like a wide variety of outfits. For example, tops that are sheer and at least partially see through are very good. Crop tops are also good, as are shirts that are mostly unbuttoned. Tight fitting outfits that look like leather are also very hot. I like fish net type hose, as well as fuck me shoes/boots. Fav colors are white and purple.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Slutty coctail dress
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Nice lingerie, bra and panties or g-string, or a sexy teddy, or a skimpy baby doll. One of my favs also has a French maid outfit that she just ROCKS.
  • scatterbrain
    8 years ago
    georgemicrodong nailed it. An oversized, white oxford dress shirt. But add black thigh highs and my wallet empties.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I like these types (I got them by searching for "stripper outfits" in Google/images): [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Outfits: Don't care too much G-String: As small as possible. White or light pink.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I like school girl and cheerleader. I like pink or black g string
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Its always got to be high heels and makeup, and the more extreme the better. And the heels need to have straps so that they stay on. But beyond this, it depends. Dressing for me would be one thing. I know strippers have hard jobs and there are all sorts of practical considerations in what they do. In bikini or topless clubs they need to pay attention to the part they won't be taking off. In nude clubs, then it is less important. I like girls in thigh high stockings, and garter belts are nice, as are boob out bustiers. I also like them in gloves which don't cover their hands. Usually there is just one loop. This kind of stuff is nice, as wearing something instead of nothing for sex is more kinky. Girls are proportioned different ways. What looks good on one does not look good on another and one needs to develop a sense of this. Dress for success clothes tend to compensate. But dress for sex clothes tend to emphasize and exaggerate otherness. Boob out open crotch teddies are good. The more she wears, then that says the more preliminaries there will be before FS. Bras suck. Bikini Swim suits are too much like bras. Tops that encourage unrestricted titty squeezing and front side massaging are really good. Soften her up before taking it off of her for licking and sucking. What ever she wears up top should always be conducive to titty sqeezing and massaging. Never wear anything which would interfere with this. Being covered sometimes is fine, but no armor plating. Pants are verboten because they can't be gotten off over her high heels. Guys think mechanically. SJG
  • ArtCollege
    8 years ago
    Saw a gal in Mons years ago wearing a thin white sweater; if she had a bra, she could have worn it to the supermarket, but of course she had no bra, so her nips poked out. That's all; no bottoms. Sexy as hell.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    G-String. As absolutely small as possible. Color? Doesn't matter.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    For me, its as little as possible. A little bikini is perfect. I'm okay with a slightly larger bottom that comes off first. I'm not too particular about color, but a little contrast with skin tone is nice. I really don't like anything that doesn't come off or is complex to remove. Few things will deter me from bothering with a girl than seeing her not take off her outfit on stage or during a dance. I understand bottoms need to stay on in some situations, but other than that there's no reason to keep clothes on. A one piece with no g-string under it, fucking terrible. A corset that stays on, no thanks. Fishnets, why bother. Tall boots, go away. I go to a strip club to see and touch skin. Anything that gets in the way of that deters me from my purpose.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I can remember one of the hottest outfits I ever saw on a stripper. She was wearing all black, simple black bra and thong, but stepped it up a notch with black thigh highs with a black garter. Very classy looking.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ sounds great. And again, its the heels, garter belt ,and thigh highs which don't need to be taken off, and hence make it a bit kinky. Her makeup will get rubbed of, but by that time her real colors will be showing in her face, so that won't matter. Dolfan, if you like 'em in as little as possible, then you'd probably like hot tubs. For me, some rounds with her dolled up, and then everything of and in the hot tub, and then more rounds. That is not how I have lived, but it is how I intend to. Please read carefully as 'san_jose_gay' is an impersonation troll SJG Lori Graves playing Pirates Of The Caribbean on the Lowrey Organ [view link]
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    LOL! ^^^^You guys crack me up!
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, that's what's up.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "She was wearing all black, simple black bra and thong, but stepped it up a notch with black thigh highs with a black garter. Very classy looking." -Shailynn That is the outfit I was wearing the first night I ever cracked $1000.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Oh to my comment I was also wearing a black garter belt, not garter. It was a money maker.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    That's hot. Hopefully you still have that outfit when I finally visit Detroit. :)
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    A hot naked girl with a baseball cap on is an immediate turn on four me.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I like athletic attire, especially yoga pants with tight magenta top.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Papi Chulo. I like that style
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    I also like when you see the dancers entering or exiting the club in sexy street clothes. If they have on short, cut off jean shorts and a short sleeve plaid, flannel type shirt, tied in a knot, to show their belly button, I'm captivated.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    man - love the variety in tastes. From responses - That school girl outfit or Whore look is either a massive like or a massive dislike out here. Bi polar. ... and the 15% of TUSCLers who believe best attire is "no attire"
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    A smile.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Oh I still have a couple of black garter belts. :) Yes red is a good money maker and looks great on most all skin tones.
  • judyjudy
    8 years ago
    the lingerie is the best way to go
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “… I really don't like anything that doesn't come off or is complex to remove …” Yeap – in the dives that I visit where the girls are free to do as they wish; often times the one with lots of shit-on or something hard to take-off will mean she sometimes won’t; especially if it can mess-up their hair in the process – thus at times I will avoid dancers with too much shit on even if I o/w would get dances from them.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :) They should be very ready for action, little or nothing to remove or undo. And then to dress sexy, even if they don't actually intend to engage in instant sex, they should look as if they are readily able to. I still like it better if they do have something though: 1. high heels 2. makeup 3. thigh high stockings 4. open hand gloves 5. garter belt, boob out bustier, open crotch boob out teddy There are other combinations and designs, but apparent readiness for instant action is always the key. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I know it's off topic - but after reading Papi_chulos post - I was wondering if any guys ever wore those break away sweats (like they wear in the NBA) to a club? Seems like an easy way to move in and close ITC...
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    You're right Cashman, that is completely off topic :)
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I want to know what I'm buying, no surprises when the clothes come off. Beyond that I don't care. Oh, no thigh high boots. I like the look but I'm fairly sure I got a nasty place on my knee from those things.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Stuff, why not do your own research?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    a smile!!! (thanks twentyfive). hard to say no to a sexy naked girl.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    School girl. Strippers who dont show their belly button often have something to hide (post partum). My post partum ex-ATF always wore a 1 piece. Of her 1 pieces was connected by beige panty hose fabric between upper and bottom parts and I complimented that she stopped wearing those horrible 1 pieces that show no skin. She then grinned, grabbed me, pulled me in and told me to look closer, and my jaw dropped, it was a 1 piece that looked like a 2 piece. She and I both laughed.
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    my jizz
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I don't care as long as there isn't much to it
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Much more varied than I used to be. STill don't like fishnets nor one pieces.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It also depends on what the dancer is to be doing. And likewise, dancers select their attire for lots of practical reasons. Anyway, if she is wearing something which would need to be taken off, it is too much. Thigh high stockings, garter belts and bustiers, boob out open crotch teddies. If due to a clubs skin rules, she has to cover, well okay. But she should emphasize what she will not be taken off, as what will be worn over it is not that important. SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    It's still a smile !
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I can't say I have a preference per se but I have dislikes. I don't like it if it's a night gown top. I also don't like it if she's always in the same outfit.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Maxi dress, ankle bangles, and flats. Those stereotypical stripper stilettos really turn me off. So fucking boring
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    ^I have to disgree about the stripper heels... they give the women a sexier posture and help suck in the stomach. They give off the perception of more femininity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion