tuscl

Another big-breasted Asian hottie

MrDeuce
Illinois
Sunday, April 17, 2016 8:13 PM
Trigger warning: If you dislike Asian chicks or women with large natural breasts, *avoid* these pictures of Cacia Zoo! Half a dozen arty topless photos: [view link] Dozens of "glamour" photographs: [view link] Finally, a nice 90-second video: [view link]

13 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    A stunningly beautiful women.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Woman
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    There is even an ambulance in case you have a heart atack
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not bad - face does not do that much for me personally - but nice sized-boobs - a bit soft and wish she had bigger areolas; but I'd def get dances from her in a SC.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Dinner face shots look better than others but the tits are Nooice!
  • pistola
    8 years ago
    She is doggy reach around material because that face looks like Yelp.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Funny. I thought her face was her best asset.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Eh...not that pretty but a killer body. I prefer my ex-ATF though.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I guess I'm the only one who found her face more attractive than her breasts, then? Yes, I'm serious. I like her face.
  • Il8vStripper5
    8 years ago
    I'm also confused about the people saying busted face. The chair picture isn't her best shot because of lighting and angle, but really not seeing anything there I wouldn't look right at while hitting it from the front.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Her tits are big but saggy and nothing special and I think she's just average looking, but I'd still do her or give her a test drive in a club. Bottom line is I think there are much hotter Asian chicks online but that's just me.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    Lone_Wolf, she has enough for "women". i could use some.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I happen to like both her face and her tits. With rare exceptions, if a girl is over 18 and has C tits or larger, they're gonna sag. Question for those who love Asian chicks even more than I do: What nationality is she? I would guess Japanese, though "Zoo" isn't a Japanese name at all -- but it's not Korean, Chinese, or Vietnamese, either. Perhaps it's short for "Suzuki" or "Shimizu". Yellow fever patients, what say you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion