tuscl

The Integrity of the DS Brand is Intact

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
The Integrity of the DS Brand is Intact

Some have expressed concern over my reference to a possible DS IV by claiming that I am watering down the DS brand name. Three points.

First, as tonight's experience proves (see below) the requirements to be a DS are extremely demanding and almost no dancer can qualify.

Second, there have never been more than two at a time. Remember that DS II is a retired number that likely won't be reused.

Third, there is no DS IV. Tonight's had so much potential. Perfect body, perfect face, perfect breasts, perfect smile, chill, stoner, slutty but in a good way, she was a 10. And she rarely OTCs but fell for my system. When I saw the outfit she wore to our upscale restaurant, I nearly LDKed at the reception desk. This is my perfect girl physically and socially. But what about sexually?

Tonight proved that great as she is, she can't qualify. She refused bareback which is best I know, but still. Further, she doesn't get off with PLs, more like a very very good sex worker. It's all her giving, My oral skills don't get her off. More on this in a separate post. Beyond that, her heart is set on fake tits. Soon Aarrrgh!!!!!

9 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm on DS763
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Sounds like most the issues can be over come with time and effort. Perhaps she is still in the running for DS knighting.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "extremely demanding and almost no dancer can qualify"

Yeah, you only have interviewed 128 dancers and right now have accepted 42 of them as DS level.

I don't think you should be writing off DS candidates just because you don't know how to lick their pussies. If you need help, Professor Shailynn Cum Laude is giving a webinar on Wednesday night at 9PM EST.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm not good at much but I know exactly how to worshipfully please a woman's pussy with my mouth. She was creeped out cause I'm an old fuck, not cause I don't know what I'm doing.. A DS doesn't do that.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "She was creeped out cause I'm an old fuck"

Obviously this young girl needs some stripper training. She needs to "just close her eyes and enjoy the ride."
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lmfao !!!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    " "She was creeped out cause I'm an old fuck"

Obviously this young girl needs some stripper training. She needs to "just close her eyes and enjoy the ride." "

Brilliant!

"I'm on DS763"

Double brilliant!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ...and maybe the integrity of your testicles and urinary tract is intact, too.

I can understand barebacking one committed dream-stripper where there's some trust and understanding. Barebacking every DS you run into is reckless and insane. Good thing she had more maturity than her old-fart, $600K, weed-smoking, lawyer.

Watch out for drug-resistant chlamydia and gonorrhea, both of which are on the rise:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/spea…
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion