tuscl

More confessions from my 51-year-old stripper

grand1511
Euphoria
OK. It's really only one confession, but I thought those of us over a certain age might relate. I've written about Caolyn before in this forum and I usually stop in to see her every couple months or so on a Saturday afternoon. While she's 51, she looks at least 20 years younger and really knows how to work it on the couch. Since I'm 54, we have a lot of mutual life experiences to share that takes our conversation way past the usual hollow strip club banter. Anyway, yesterday she confided to me that she'll never work night shifts anymore because too many young guys come in and she feels kind of "pervy" giving a lap dance to someone who's young enough to be her son.

8 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Just to give her shit, you should bribe the DJ to play "Stacey's Mom" next time she goes on stage....
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    No problem then if you go in the afternoon. You've got her all to yourself now!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    51?? I don't think I've ever seen a 50 year old stripper. I don't think I'd want to see their naked bodies?

She doesn't work at the Clermont Lounge in Atlanta does she?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    My biggest stripper crush at the moment is on one that is 43. I would do anything to do OTC with her. Problem is, my schedule never matches up with when she works so I haven't seen her for several months.

She's older than me, but looks like she's in her early 30s. God bless her parents for giving her wonderful genes.

• lopaw
    8 years ago
    The oldest stripper that I have ever met was over 60yo. Nice woman but definitely not my type. The oldest one that I ever got a lapdance from was 52. Great body, very frisky and aimed to please. As good as it was, I will stick with the 20-30yo dancers.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Funny. I visited a club a long time ago and spent some time with older dancers that appeared to be well past their prime. Apparently they have danced at the same club for decades and had built up a long string of regulars that would come in just to spend time with them and talk. Must have been hard as hell for them to make a buck without the regulars though.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Wow
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IME w.r.t. older dancers is that they may not want to work nightshift b/c they don’t want to deal w/ rowdy and sometimes disrespectful young-punks – sorta the same reason many of the older custies also prefer dayshift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion