tuscl

help please

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I think maybe the little head fucked up again. But maybe he's a genius.

He made a date for tomorrow with (potential) DS IV. The idiot offered her DS prices so now she's already talking about our second date.

On the one hand, she is perfect. Seriously, everything I love she's got. And she's willing to do it all. My complete fantasy. Again. On the other hand, I really can't handle another long distance relationship. Shit I have a MILF. Forgot about her for a sec.

What should I do?

8 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the ass.

Seriously though, screw her good on the first date then put her on retainer. Don't make any special trips to see her. Just see her when you make previously scheduled trips.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Corvus good advice. I'm so excited about fucking this one. ITC, she's perfect.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Well, I asked you earlier for more information on her. Guess I'll have to wait along with everyone else for the full blown story.

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Try taking a shit. :)
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Don't promise her it's going to be a regular thing. Let it be a once in a while hook up. My little head has written checks my big head can't cash before. Recently I was thinking slowly breaking things off with a DS and then for some fuckin reason my little told hee we should hook up more often!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Putting her on retainer would require a down payment. Isn't this a tuscl no-no?

Why is it so complicated? None of these paid for relationships have an emotional bond (at least not on their side), so it shouldn't be too hard to manage dates with girls you don't see very often.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the pussy and post the story as soon as you can.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Nina +1.

One perfectly fine option is to fuck her once and never talk to her again. I've done it more times than I can count in travel clubs. It sounds like you'll be paying her well for her efforts, so you've met your obligation and the ledger is balanced. In fact, there are probably more than a couple of guys who got the exact same pussy for far less than you are going to pay.

Do what you have to. if the thought of an ongoing gig is part of what is reeling her in, then lie like a rug if you must. I've lost track of how many times I've trotted out a story about having to come back to the city frequently now for a big client and the fact that I didn't have a "friend" yet in this city. I've even floated the possibility of future travel. It's hard to put these conversations into proper perspective and delivery is a big part of it, but it works quite often, especially with girls who feel stuck and don't see many nicer things. So do whatever works for you to keep her motivated to do right by you. What soothes my conscience is that I also tend to overpay these girls, though I'm guessing not as badly as you, but enough that I know that she was well compensated for her trouble.

So take her for a test drive and just have some fun dude. And when your plane takes off for the next stop, she'll hopefully be another good memory from the road.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion