tuscl

What do you expect in a lapdance?

larryfisherman
California
Friday, April 15, 2016 9:33 AM
I'm not talking VIP where you can have a happy ending, I'm just talking about a lapdance. With me, if I'm not able to feel up on her tits and ass, and there's minimal grinding, then she's only getting one dance from me. What about you?

25 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    I'm looking for indicators of how she might be in VIP. If it's nothing but an air dance it'll be more of the same in the back.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Ditto. I'll just get one dance and keep window shopping until I find someone new that I want to try.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I expect a bit more in a lap dance Larry,but to be fair I frequent aa number of clubs where the good ole HJ is included in the lap dance price.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    In general I only get dances from a dancer with at least B cup tits unless she has an amazing ass, then I'll settle for small tits. I also expect full two way contact and have yet to be let down. As long as I can squeeze her tits and ass I'm happy. Aside from that the following are nice bonus expecting but not required: Titty sucking (about half the dancers allow it) Touching/fingering pussy Lots of eye contact
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    A little touching at the very least, if there's none at all then like you she only gets one dance fro me.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    The dance should be directed at you or at least the two of you. Mechanical grinding does not do it. As previously stated I am always looking for signs of how fun she will be in VIP. I don't necessarily want full extras but i want a personal experience in VIP should I decide to take her there.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mutual touching is a must with light kissing
  • Il8vStripper5
    8 years ago
    A good lapdance should be as close to sex as possible with your dick still in your pants. No touching = not worth it at any price.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    An air dance is our last dance. I go to high contact clubs so usually this is a non issue.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I like a good show and a flirt. Someone that can keep my attention make me feel like I am the only one for her. It is a fantasy right? Now I will say, I am broken. I have been going to clubs like Oasis, Pink Pony, and Gold Club for years before I started going to Follies. I still almost always start the first lap dance with me sitting on my hands. and when she encourages me to touch, well that is just fucking awesome!!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah the best is when she guides your hands all over her body.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    My position is still that dance booths and letting the girl sell you dances is a chumps game. I just posted about making out with black cutie Maria in the front room of New Century, so long ago. Lap Dancing used to mean lap sitting. What else it meant varied widely. People think the dance booths allow more. This is not true. All they allow is for the house to take a deeper cut of the money, plus forcing you to let the girl lead it. So you lead it, and feed her money as you like and their should be no house cut. And with your awesome recent experiences, you larry, should understand this above all others. :) Let it get up to DFK + FOV / FIV. Then you invite her to private space, and only when your own pants are to come down. Don't let girls sell you dances! In the most extreme of strip clubs, the girls do get all over you and with their hands on your cock and as GFE as you want, right there where ever you are seated. So let them do what they do, and then you take the lead and come on to her and let it intensify some more. SJG Awesome James Carter Organ Trio - Jazzwoche Burghausen 2004 [view link]
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    In the alcohol clubs I go to, all lap dances are low contact. So lap dances are 1. Not worth any money to me, 2. Are no indication whatsoever about how she'll be in the back. I do VIP dances only. At the nude clubs, I expect liberal ass touching and, once we get to know each other, at least light pussy brushing or "incidental" contact. If not, I skip lap dances and go to VIP.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    How often does this thread get started?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I expect to get a hard-on.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I expect to get a hard-on followed by a hard-off.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    How often does this thread get started? Not enough
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Thanks bro
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    For starters erotic dancing. I like a grind as much as the next big booty lover (sorry spinner folks. Those skinny types just don't cut the mustard), but turn me on with some sensual dancing or else you'll give me a reason to permanently stay at the bar.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room friendliness, before any booth dances. Best if front room friendliness means full blown GFE audition. I would say it goes up until the point where your own pants are going to come down. Then you invite her to the back room. Being able to do a good job of verbally coming on to her, and really meaning what you say, is a big help. Larry, you above all should be in a position to already understand this now. Don't let girls sell dances to you, as that is a chumps game. For anyone who hasn't been paying attention, the above "san_jose_gay" is an impersonation troll. So please read carefully. SJG Jimmy Smith, Any Number Can Win [view link] album cover [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I expect to learn about her advanced studies in nursing-school.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I sadly expect a little less in a dance but my club is very low mileage. Though it is not to say I am not pleased when I do get more mileage for a dance. Boob and ass fondling is not the norm for my area. One way contact is the norm. And they don't even strip during the dance (bikini). It explains why p4p OTC is so popular in my area. *Sign* :(
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Groping. While we talk about what might happen in VIP or even if she'll meet OTC.
  • ewire
    8 years ago
    The lap dance is an audition for VIP, eye contact, sensual grind, need at least a hard on, need some mutual touching, if there sis kissing then VIP chance goes up by 90%
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Why not just get friendly with her right where you are sitting? Get her onto your lap and see what can happen? You can still feed her money, and there should be no house cut. Makeout with her, up until the point where your own pants need to come down. Then you invite her to the VIP Room. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion