tuscl

Ugliest Stripper Ever

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, April 14, 2016 11:48 PM
I just saw the ugliest dancer I have ever seen. No doubt. At Follies of the Southwest. "She" made my penis withdraw into my body like a turtle hiding in its shell. There is no doubt. It's a guy in drag. I admit I'm high by I'm a man and so is she. Absolutely disgusting. Did the law do this? Do clubs legally have to allow a guy in drag. Even LDK wouldn't take a hand job from him. I hope. What's the ugliest stripper you ever saw?

31 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Holy shit. A guy is getting a dance from him. No tits. It's a young guy. An ugly guy. Gawdy hideous outfit. WTF?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    JS - I thought you were hitting Christie's tonight?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    He dances horrible. Hes like a stereotypical transvestite stripper. Wrong in every possible way.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    My dancer just confirmed that she calls him tranny. It's not just the weed. Here's the thing I can't believe. She swears that he clears $1K per night without extras. Says the guys go for the skinny European look despite the face looking like a guy. Guys are idiots.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Left Christie's after a few hours to see my finisher.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Tranny just walked right past me. Our faces were an inch apart. I am absolutely right. It's a guy. A very ugly guy as a stripper
  • 72_os
    8 years ago
    He probably makes a lot of many off of the star8 guys that are curious about gay sex.. the strip club environment would be a safe place to play out or test ones own sexuality...if they enjoyed it I'm sure they will look up their local trannies on back page and then finish off this taboos sexual desire....I get the feeling this is what LDK or LDGay does
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's just wrong - in my opinion - to allow a guy to work a club that is for female dancers. Sorry to be insensitive - but guys are drinking and relaxing - and the last thing they need is to discover a dancer has the d!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Hay stip that. Ldk is going to ruin his phone with jizz
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've seen some butches that I couldn't decide if they were ugly girls or cute guys but I don't think I have seen a real live tranny in a club.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Juicebox is a faggots
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Remember the fat dancer from Return of the Jedi? Yeah I saw a dancer like her once. ALL of us PL's left the club when she took the stage. Never seen a club clear out so fast!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    She's obviously doing well for herself if she regularly clears 1k without extras and has other dancers talking shit about her. Lol.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Nina I want your sex
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "What's the ugliest stripper you ever saw?" I've seen so many of them over the years that it's just a blur. I can't believe that clubs would hire ugly strippers. Same goes for fat ones.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Creepy. Please oh please may there be no trannies present for my first trip to Hi-Liter later today.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Certainly gives new meaning to the phrase " guess who".
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I'm sure glad I didn't run into this dancer last week when I stopped by HL. Damn, sounds nasty.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I had a previous conversation about this with my SB and she claims that TS dancers are not that uncommon in our town, and that the dancers are sworn to secrecy about it. I'm totally fine and tolerant about the choices that people make, but this is about truth in advertising. I'm paying to see a woman and not a TS. It would be like paying $1500 hr for a high-powered lawyer and ending up with some stoner-attorney that smokes weed 3x day.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    John, are you sure you are not so high that you are actually in another city and really are at Bogarts? That's where I saw the ugliest dancer I've ever seen. Seriously, this dancer was wearing a one piece neon thong and was well over 300 pounds. She looked like Sasquatch.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @Johnsmith DRINK until she looks good. But you also got to remember, majority of patrons don't go there because they decide not to pull free tail from the night club. Majority of these patrons just don't know how to talk to women. And then when drinks get into their system, they'll probably choose anything. The keyword here is MOST, not all.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    This topic is slightly misleading - since this isn't an ugly girl - it's probably a very cute guy - who is in the wrong club. He wouldn't work out at a chippendales club either. But he'd fit in at a Bang-cock club perfectly!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Well JS69 was high while writing this so it's very possible that it was just a completely flat chested girl who he thinks is hideous... I wouldn't think many true trans people would be making over 1k a night, regularly. There isn't a big enough mainstream market for a "fetish" like that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    He probably gives high-mileage - those testosterone on testosterone dances are probably intense.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol ^^^ LDK special lol
  • JonathanToy
    8 years ago
    Oh wow I thought I saw this at hI liter a while back but thought he (she?) was a customer or something I didn't see him give any dances. I was also really high so I thought maybe I was wrong
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    He's got big bushy eyebrows. If he's there, there will be no missing him. It's not just the weed. Somebody in Phoenix go to hi liter and confirm its a guy.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'll pass on that job.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Dont be a wimp. You can say no when he offers you a hand hob.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Name calling won't change my mind.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    His dancer name is Rickyboy Dugan. And he gets his $1k nightly by hj and bj-ing in the VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion