• mrrock
    8 years ago
    And all everyone will talk about is Kobe's 60! Lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Congrats.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I was just going to add that. Kobe got 60 points in the last game of his season along with a victory! He meant a lot to the NBA and it won't be the same without him.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Nina....how are we going to celebrate? ;-)
  • pistola
    8 years ago
    Kobe totally effed that white girl in her tight ass. You dont buy a $4m ring unless you did the anal.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I smoked a celebratory blunt.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Kobe is so overrated. His career could have easily been Tracy McGrady.

And before people talk aboutique rings, Luc Longley has 3, and some of the true greats never won a championship.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Luc Longley isn't one of the greats???? Lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Pass it over to me, Nina !!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I can't get too upset; GS is one of the all time great teams. The old Dolphins cling to their undefeated season like children to a lollipop and I don't want to sink to their level with the 72 win Bulls team. I congratulate the Warriors and their fans, and remind the team that if they don't win the championship the 73 wins mean nothing.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Basketball? Really? Why not just give each team 100 points and play just the last two minutes. Kobe gets 60? Who cares. They laid down for him. This is not a sport it is an exhibition.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Sure setting a winning streak is great but has anyone even been talking about this? If it wasn't for this thread I would've NEVER known a thing about it. Haven't seen it on the news or reported across all headlines anywhere. Haven't seen a word about it online. It seems like yes they've beat the Bulls record but no one cares. I bet the Bulls dynasty will still be considered a more important thing in basketball history.

Kobe who? Didn't he just leave high school a few years ago or was that another player? Retiring or just leaving to be free to go to another team?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yes, actually. People have been talking about the possibility of the Warriors breaking the record for a good portion of the season...
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Also they didn't set a "winning streak" last night, they broke the record for best record ever in a regular season.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    The Warriors record is pretty epic
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Kobe who?" LMAO
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Pardon my faux pas. Winning streak/winning record. Sure the record sounds impressive but my question is if it's such an epic thing how come I haven't seen a single headline EVER about this? I read the news every single day and not once under sports have I seen a headline talking about this. Sure people who follow basketball have probably been talking about this but if I've never seen a single blurb about this I'd be willing to bet the majority of people don't have a clue about it. It makes me think of the Panthers during last years NFL season. Everyone talked about them going unbeaten but most people didn't want the Panthers to be the ones to do it and most people really just talked about how great the unbeaten Dolphins team was.

Kudos on the accomplishment but I still think it'll be a footnote in the history books when compared to the Bulls dynasty and other great teams.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I wish I could regurgitate Sports Center.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    seaboardrr, you are either living in a cave or you don't pay attention to any sports news at all. This has been a very big, nationally reported story for some time now. For you to have missed it says more about your lifestyle choices than any lack of media coverage.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Well, it's true that I haven't watched sports center in years but I do read a ton of news daily. Seen a lot of crap about nascar and football and college basketball but I honestly haven't seen a single headline about this at all.

However, our beloved Huntsville Havoc minor league hockey team did make the playoffs again the other night.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Holy shit! I swear there's something in this discussion that doesn't belong - a great (Bulls) record eclipsed by the Warriors - a great farewell performance by Kobe - Luc Longley and his championship ring count? Lol!

I must have gotten a whiff of that blunt too - because I'm feeling a bit off...
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    BTW, this is what Shaq thought about Kobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aameXUCb…
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yayyy, blunts for everyone!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion