tuscl

OT: Former NFL player Will Smith killed in road rage shooting

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Longtime New Orleans Saints standout Will Smith, one of the most beloved players in recent franchise history, was shot and killed Saturday night. It happened when his car was hit by another vehicle and the other driver reportedly shot Smith in what police are calling a road rage incident, according to the New Orleans Times-Picayune's Katherine Terrell.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/nfl-s…

7 comments

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Tragic. So sad. Tempers out of hand.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Reading comments from various articles, people are ready to execute the Hummer driver by hanging hm by his balls in the town square.

Let's wait until we know all the facts. What did Smith do to possibly escalate the situation? The Hummer driver is being accused of road rage, but I kind of think we don't know the whole story yet.

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    From what I have read - the Hummer (driven by the shooter) rear ended Will Smith's Mercedes G Wagon which pushed Mr. Smith's SUV into the back of the car in front of him, which was driven by one of Mr. Smith's friends.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Some bizarre twists are unfolding.

Apparently, Smith was returning from dinner where he had dined with a former NOPD officer who was sued by the Hummer driver for the wrongful shooting death of his father. The Hummer driver reportedly received a large out of court cash settlement. I guess that explains the Hummer.

In another twist, I saw one report where he worked for the Saints in security.

The case is worthy of an episode of Law & Order
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Sounds Bizarre motorhead!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Be careful driving in San Jose, Mr. " Don't disagree with me" lives there.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    There seem to be some new plot twists, the defense lawyer made some reasonable statements about it being a case of self defense. Pointed out that the guy waited for the police and implied that Smith aggressor, along with a corroborating witness separate from the passenger in the shooters car. Folks this is going to take a while to sort out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion