tuscl

The simple things

larryfisherman
California
I find it refreshing in a strip club sometimes if I'm walking to the restroom or something, and I pass by a stripper on the way there. Say I've never met this stripper before, but with a smile on her face she asks me how my day is going. No hustle, she's just being nice.

We all go to the strip club for different things (extras, for the drinks, saving a ho, companionship, seeing naked women etc), but sometimes the simple things really put a smile on my face.

Happy Sunday everybody!

12 comments

• whodey
    8 years ago
    Good old fashioned customer service. It's way too rare these days in most establishments.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Exactly
  • impala
    8 years ago
    It's rare, but does happen
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Nice one, larryfisherman! I agree -- these little pleasantries don't cost anyone anything and make life so much better.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    But a blow job is better
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To grand you beat me to it that is exactly what I was thinking.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Maybe I'm a cynic, but what makes you think there was no hustle going on? Sounds to me like she *was* hustling. A successful hustle is the one you don't notice, and the *most* successful hustle is the one you think is genuine. :)
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I dropped a $10 bill one time at a dive in Atlanta a little over a year ago. I wasn't aware that it slipped out of my pocket and a dancer picked it up and handed it back to me. That was nice of her to do since she could have easily taken it and kept it without my knowledge.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Haha you could be right GMD.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    In the SC I wouldn't believe ANYTHING anyone tells me or says to me or the looks they give me. It actually makes me feel good when I'm in the store or gas station or somewhere and a woman does a double take and makes eye contact and smiles at me. THAT is when I know it's real and not a hustle. Doesn't matter if she's cute or not it just let's me know I'm doing something right.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    Met a favorite dancer on the way to the restroom. Several high mileage LD sessions evolved into a couple OTC fuckathons, before she changed clubs or dropped out of the game.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I meet a lot of cool dancers in the restroom if the ladies room is in the DR. But it sometimes comes at a price - sometimes when I see a dancer in there that I had my eye on out on the main floor I get a good look at her under the harsh unforgiving DR lighting - it can be very unsettling.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion