Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What is the first thing you notice in this artistic photo?

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

3 chairs

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Is this a test? What is that white shit in the jar?

S
Supremeruler
•

Ass.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Her ass tan line looks kind of like a heart.

And it also looks like she could make the king LDK in two songs.

S
Supremeruler
•

No its just the way she's posing makes her ass look bigger than it is.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Her hair on her head.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I noticed that she had what appears to be a big butt.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Dat azz.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

A big butt.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Parallel lines

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

That's a great looking ass. That's the kind of ass you can spank hard. Too bad it has those completely unnecessary tan lines.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Nasty tan line

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Ass and I'm not even an Ass Man !

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

I am with Gaca, tan lines.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

The drug scales and the knife scar on her back.......

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Abnormally long butt crack.

I wonder if she's a plumber?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I like tan lines.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

A nice ass for a white girl

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement