tuscl

Not proud of my perverseness

Thursday, April 7, 2016 7:56 PM
Haven't had a chance to go to the clubs recently, which has left me a bit out of sorts. Today, I did two things: 1) I was at the grocery store and spotted a young hottie much younger than me (around 20 years old) wearing a low-cut top with nice cleavage. She was buying cereal. I went down the same aisle and pretended to be looking over the cereal so that I could sneak a few up-close glances. Saw another hottie in the store a few minutes later and did the same thing. 2) An old college friend on FB posted several pictures of herself on vacation in Florida in a skimpy bikini with her breasts nearly falling out. I seriously considered whacking to her photos but ended up not doing it. Not entirely proud of myself in either case. I'm assuming that most of you have done #1 on occasion. But have you ever felt the shame of whacking to hot FB photos?

14 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    no but i jacked off to youtube twerking video once.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I'm too young to do either of those things.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Doing something and thinking of doing something are two totally different things. I wouldn't hate myself if I did either, and yes I have done #1 before.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I DID #1 RECENTLY
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ yeah and then you probably masturbated in the next aisle over! "Clean up on aisle 4!!!!"
  • Bend7
    8 years ago
    done #1
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The assistant principal at my grand daughter's elementary school is a hottie. I mentioned that to my daughter and she said "Dad. She is too young for you". To which I replied they're all too young for me. Good thing she doesn't know the whole truth about my clubbing.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "^^^ yeah and then you probably masturbated in the next aisle over! "Clean up on aisle 4!!!!"" Well, crazyjoe is crazy! Masturbating in the grocery store is probably better than taking a shit in the aisle so that grocery store should consider itself lucky! ;)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    ^^^ shadowcat - that's funny! I don't see the harm in either 1 or 2. I've only done 1 - but I could see 2 happening if I was more of a FB user.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Seriously though, would it have hurt your old college friend if you masturbated to her? I think not! I would have jacked off if the mood took me! Jacking it to a sexy friend's photo = brilliant! Telling your sexy friend you jacked off to her photo = not brilliant!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I don't always creep girls on FB, but when I do, I go straight to their albums and look for bikini photos.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    This isn't normal behavior?
  • pennpatriot67
    8 years ago
    If you're worried about those two things, I should be in a padded cell and straight jacket. Send me your friends bikini pic's, I will whack it in your honor.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Perhaps it would be worse if you didn’t have those feelings – i.e. it would be symptoms of a bigger problem. Nothing wrong w/ being horny and sexually drawn to females – it’s part of being a male – even in the animal kingdom the males are always trying to get that cuchie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion