Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Was this web site down yesterday?

sharkhunter

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I couldn't find it yesterday. I saw server down. You?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I am referring to yesterday evening.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Well, you should have read my post last night - SJG finally came back yesterday and the website crashed. Coincidence - I think knot! At first I thought the entire internet crashed, but I went to stripperweb and it was still up, so I knew it was just TUSCL.

I emailed Founder and he said he paid his hosting bill, so it must have been SJG's return.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

So SJG was doing an upload? No wonder.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Not an upload, but he was on a "posting-fury" last night to make up for all the days he missed. The end result, TUSCL went down quicker than a 6-piece Chackin Fangers does when placed in front of Juice.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Based on this and the other thread I flunked, got at least an hour of SJG skim reading if I don't fall asleep first.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice is working on the Cliff Notes version. Should be up by Saturday

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Know, you whir temporarily band.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Emily forgot to enter the numbers '4 8 15 16 23 42' and press the button

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

fuckin' emo!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement