Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Juice For President 2016 - It Can Really Happen

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Reading the news today, it sounds like the Republican Primary is going to be a huge huge mess. Who gets the nom? Trump without enough delegates? Ted Cruz? The rumor of a Cruz and Kasich duo supported by the Republican majority? Mitt Romney sneaking in?

I think this is the time for the TUSCL Super Pac to really try to get Juice in the door. We just need to get a running mate for him. So many options, so many options. If anyone nominates me to be his running mate, I would have to decline. If some reporter tried to dig up dirt on me, that could fuck the entire Republican party for the next 25 years.

I would gladly accept the position of campaign manager and would simply run the platform on these simple ideals:

  1. Legalize Prostitution

  2. Legalize (and tax) gambling

  3. Legalize (and tax) Marijuana

  4. Allow strip clubs to be open in all jurisdictions until 5AM

  5. Fast forward research on self-driving cars to alleviate drunk driving

  6. 25 Chackin Fangers for every tax paying citizen or child of a tax paying citizen per month

  7. Tax all churches

  8. Abolish parking tickets

  9. Legalize Polygamy

I think there's something for everyone in there.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I'd take Juice over Trump or Cruz.

Kasich is probably a better choice tho.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

When anyone wins, it's time to leave the country. :)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"When anyone wins, it's time to leave the country. :)"

I'm with you - are we moving to Greece and drinking ouzo all day or Italy and drinking wine?

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

hope this is in jest.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement