tuscl

Question thats been asked before

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 9:17 AM
I know these questions are asked a lot, especially from rook. I'm just curious to know everyone's opinion.. how much money should the average person bring to a strip club? What's the least amount to bring to get by? Have you ever experienced someone (maybe even yourself) that came into the club and just sat there and bought no lapdances or tipped very little if any money?

15 comments

• ricktheturtle
    8 years ago
    I usually bring $200. If I convince a hairless ape stripper to give me a BJ they always want to fuck for free. One hairless ape bitch squirted the moment she say turtle dick. Aah...yup
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Totally depends on the club, what you want to do, how much things cost there, etc. I spend $300 per trip to get what I want, which doesn't mean a thing out of context. -->"Have you ever experienced someone (maybe even yourself) that came into the club and just sat there and bought no lapdances or tipped very little if any money?" Yes, I LOVE those guys. The girls hate them (and sometimes haze them or try to humiliate them), and those guys make me look like the most awesome customer ever by comparison.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I bring enough to enjoy the strip club without worrying about running out of cash but save the cash unless I see a good situation to spend it. I could have plenty for drinks for me and a dancer or two, enough for several lap dances, plus tips on stage, this amount will vary from club to club. Depending upon how many drinks/dances, cover charge etc. you buy and spend routinely, you can set your own safety margin to have enough to have fun without worrying about running out. I still bring a lot more than I ever have to worry about spending at club Lust. I only buy dances on the two for one and only if I like the girl which isn't every two for one. I only spent 30 on dances last week and it was 2 weeks since my last visit. At that rate, I didn't need much cash.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ yep I have been in clubs where no single dancer arouses my interests so I do not get a lapdance. If that's the case then I don't hangout more than 30 minutes and leave. I stay long enough just to make sure some hot dancer doesn't just mysteriously appear out of the dressing room that I may have otherwise missed.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I bring $500-700 but I go on a Friday night. I'm not rich or wealthy, so don't think that. To me a SC is a luxury indulgence. Plus I don't want to have to micro-manage every dollar spent. I imagine $200 is the minimum for most typical customers. I'm there to interact with the women and those women require some money be transferred from my wallet to their purses in order to get what I want out of them. But if you don't get many lap dances, don't do the the private rooms, don't drink a lot, or if you can really economize your money (some guys just order the drink minimum, do a 15 minute VIP room, and not much else), then $200 may be all you need. If you're a rook, here's a comic about it. It's written from a dancer's point of view, though. So it's obviously dancer biased. But, eh. [Comic] "How to be a Good Strip Club Patron", by Oh Joy Sex Toy [view link]
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I think it all depends on the PL and what he wants. Not being familiar with other areas, I usually go with $150 up to $300. Not including drinks for you, friends, or the dancers, once you have a favorite or know who'll go the extra mile you'll be able to enjoy more with less in the SC. I've been there sometimes with not much and seen others not tip. It depends on the girls in the club, but usually they'll sense you don't have money since they'll see you not get a dance or not tip. So then they don't bother with trying to tempt you. I rarely stage tip unless a dancer really got some pole tricks or I want her to stop by afterwards. I will get at least a floor dance from one or two strippers so the others can see I'm willing to spend. For me though going in with little to no money, doesn't allow me to enjoy myself.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Never bring more than you're willing to spend and never use the ATM nor use a credit or debit card. Never.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I usually bring $1K because I want to be prepared in case I meet a DS. You just never know how the evening is going to go, so why not have enough to have maximum the fun if the opportunity presents itself? However, I almost never spend anything close to that. On a good visit, I typically spend around $250-400.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Entry fee + cost of 2 dances + whatever you need to drink + $10/hour for stage tips is probably the minimum.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I cut back on my spending this year. Typically spend $100 max if none of my CF's are there, and $150 to $250 if one of them are working.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    How much money? [view link]
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Make sure you bring at least $1000. Otherwise you will be laughed at when you try to make it rain.
  • Harderlap
    8 years ago
    I wrote an article on a closely related topic that might help: < [view link] >
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I have brought about $1500 each time I've gone... but I have to travel to go, so have only been to the club about 5 times in the last 2 years since I started. I just want to have a great time while I'm there since I'm on a pace of only about twice per year or so.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Anywhere from 200-500 for me. The amount governs the fun and the drinks I buy. 200 makes me a lurker and 500 makes me a shooter. It depends on your wallet and your aims.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion