tuscl

UN-Customer Part 2

jayhawk123
Arizona
Monday, April 4, 2016 2:21 PM
I wasn't clear in other discussion. If I have a favorite dancer that I have seen at club as regular for over a year is it possible to get out of her as looking at me as a "Customer" and instead be able to turn it into P4P? Many have said before once she sees you as a good customer she doesn't want to give up that ITC money. There are no extras available ITC. If possible how is the best way to approach this?

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ? P4P means "Pay to Play"; i.e. paying for sex - is this what you want or do you want to date-her for free?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    OMG...you already are P4P. The only task is to quantify "play". If you want OTC, ASK HER! I've been turned down for OTC plenty of times from various regulars, and I still see them ITC because I like them. No big deal. I only drop a dancer if all I want is her body; my regulars have a body plus something else I'm attracted to. I don't hold a grudge if they turn me down for OTC and no dancer who is your regular will drop you just because you asked. Just ask her! Besides, there are other fish in the sea either way.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Jeez. Part 2 is not clear either.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I have asked. We have done dinner twice but had MANY other times planned and she cancels. I don't know how to make the offer or the plans because hard to trust when plans are made and then cancelled so many times. If she just flat out said "No" that would be one thing but she always says we can get together and gives me a possible day then always except for twice has cancelled.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sounds like she's a flake. Probably time to give up and move on.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah I have an ITC girl who does extras ITC. I've tried like you for OTC many times but she always no shows. I just gave up on it and accepted it as ITC only. There's other dancers who will do OTC so no biggie!
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Ask her if wants to come to your house or hotel to do some "dances". Tell her you will pay her double per dance what the cost is in the club. If 5 dances in the club is 100 offer her 200 for 5 on your couch. And then offer her another 100 for whatever else you want once she gets there. There it is that's my 101...LoL
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    This one is a flake, the dancer who is unreliable to often one who is not worth spending much on OTC, a good dancer sees the value of OTC over ITC as she does not have to pay a portion of what she earns. She also gets "peace of mind" knowing that you will be spending on her and treating her to a more relaxed setting where there's no competition. This dancer does not seem to want to do OTC with you if she fails to show up most of the time, drop her for OTC and look for someone shows up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Many are flakes and some are pros at stringing-along PLs until they are bled dry.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    She's not tellling you "no" because she's worried that you might cut off the money flow on the spot. Instead, she says yes and then cancels ... That keeps you on the hook until you get sick of the pattern. She's a smart businesswoman, she figures this will keep you spending on her for a while. Of course, I also never underestimate a stripper's innate inability to remember and keep agreements & promises, but based on what you're saying, she's in "milk the cash cow" mode. If you like her ITC, keep her ITC. IF this was all an investment for eventual P4P OTC (P4P = pay for play = you're paying her to have sex with you), then move on
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    Perhaps I am a little different but in my book when they can't stick to a plan for OTC multiple times usually I drop them for OTC and ITC as they are just BSing and my money is better spent on a dancer who keeps her word.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Girls know that regular customers are more valuable than a BF. They also know that once it is civilianized, if it does not work, the guy will never be her customer again. But still, they can be civilianized. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion