tuscl

OT: Facebook

larryfisherman
California
You know on Facebook how if you go to one of your friend's profile page, it shows you some of their Facebook friends, you might not even be Facebook friends with them. Sometimes some of their friends are fucking hot.

You ever add one of them as a friend simply because they're hot? Did they accept your add? It's a good way to meet new people lol.

13 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Who's on Facebook nowadays?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Facebook has more users than any other social media site.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    FB on NASDAQ. $113.55

Thurston Howell III owns 100,000 shares
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Are you sure you're not talking about the rapper "Thirstin Howl III"???? Lol

No I would never do that, but I've creeped like you have suggested before. Meanly it's girls I'm friends with have other hot friends. Since I'm married and I have a lot of business contacts as friends on Facebook I keep a very low profile on FB. In the rare event I post photos of my friends and I partying, I block the photos from all business/work contacts which FB makes it pretty easy to do. My wife is not on FB and will never be - it's just not her style.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I was looking at a dancer's FB friends and saw one of the DJ's from her club. He's got a reputation of having fucked 2/3 of the dancers there, so I went to his page and checked his friends. The first one to come up was my niece. Lol.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah I hate it when I get tagged in partying pics, especially when I have a girlfriend.

@Gawker- I'm not sure if I should laugh at that.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Yes, I do this. Facebook recommends people who might be my friend, and if she's a hot girl sometimes I'll friend request her even if I've never met her in my life...

... almost all of them accept my request.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I stalk dancer fb pages all the time. Like gawker, there's a couple of local DJ's I follow as well.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good to know Futuretrackstar. I think I'm gonna do that sometimes.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I remember doing this in 2005 or so on Myspace.

I miss the days when every girl had a picture of her in a bikini and you didn't have to even be friends with her to see it
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I realized I was old when zero of my female friends post bikini pics anymore.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I often FB stalk strippers to find out their real names and sometimes other useful info. It's not hard to do. If you get about 5 of them on your friends list you have the whole damn club basicly.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I just checked suggested friends. I'm wondering who the hot girl is at the top of my suggested friends list is. She keeps popping up there but I'm not sure why. Maybe I popped up on one of her lists by clicking on her several months ago. If I was interested in using Facebook to possibly hook up maybe I would try to add friends. Right now it's just a bunch of relatives vacation and baby pics and stupid shared links from who knows from where.

A relative who has no computer keeps wanting me to show everything so I limit things. A bunch of hot girls in bikinis might raise a bunch of questions unless they are known relatives. I do have a bunch of nice looking relatives. No Vegas bikini pool party group pics lately though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion