tuscl

First time OTC tips

Kimi
Illinois
Thursday, March 31, 2016 12:04 PM
What tips would you give for a first time OTC? Not just with the dancer, but overall first OTC for me. All I know is not to do it at my house, but a hotel. What tips do you care to share or what do you wish you knew when you started? As a bonus, how does it differ when you're out of town on business with limited time to build comfort with the dancer before?

19 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    No credit cards and bring only enough cash to pay. Lock you phone with a password. I would keep all my personal information to myself. Real name, address, phone number, employer, marital status, etc.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Don't pay until after you get what you are there for, whatever that is. If she says she has to pay her "driver," let her know she can leave. Lock the door, don't let her unlock it for any reason. If she does, relock it as fast as you can. If she won't get naked until you pay her, it's a scam. Kick her out and call somebody else. If she's riding with you (not recommended), don't stop *anywhere* on the way to or from. If she insists you stop, leave her there. Pull the bedspread and blanket completely off the bed and throw them in the corner. They're likely filthy. If it's not warm enough for just sheets, crank the heat up. Do your best to make sure she's alone and nobody is following her. There are a number of threads on the site on this subject. Search for them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    This has been discussed often and recently - do a keyword search for "OTC" in the TUSCL search box.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Kimi, it would help if you'd tell us a bit more about your personal security requirements. Do you have a wife or girlfriend that could find out, or not, for example. I have advice specific to that particular case.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Book the hotel room yourself. Get to the room before her. Check the place out to get comfortable. Be aware of the exits. It's like the airplane safety demo - make sure you have two ways to exit - just in case. When she arrives - use the peep hole to make sure she's alone. I like to roll up a towel - lay it at the base of the door - just in case she's there with muscle to push the door in - they won't see the reflection of your feet as you use the peep hole. Get her in the room - and lock the door right behind her. Don't leave her alone in the bathroom for more than a few minutes. Don't leave her in the room alone. Other than those tips - and the others listed in various threads - relax and have a good time!!!
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I've done OTC many, many times and never gone to the extremes described by others here. Maybe I'm just a little too trusting, but I've never had a problem. Once while in the middle of a visit from a tall statuesque blond in Chicago at a motel with outside room entrances, someone started knocking heavily on the door. She peeked out the window and said, "Oh, it's my husband. Ignore it." I did and he went away. She also said she didn't like having a condom in her mouth and asked if I minded if she blew me bareback. I didn't mind at all.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I prefer hotels with a lobby. I meet her in the lobby and we go up together. I lock anything I have with me in the safe. The only thing I have in general is my phone. Others have covered most everything else. I use better chains that will have pools etc and I like to hang out before or after and make use of them
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck her right in the pussy!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Hide your valuables. I prefer under the sofa or bed. Have a bottle of liquor for HER to drink (NEVER YOU). Make sure the TV works or you have some way to play hip hop or other fuck music. As above, be sure you lock the door, never ever let her open it. Dont jerk off for a couple days before hiring her OTC. Have multiple spare condoms of 1 brand that you know fit on you and dont slide off easily. If you can't successfully jerk off and cum in the condom on your own, find another brand. Its really bad for time to expire and you never came, or you run out of condoms because they slip off after a couple thrusts. Her condoms, if any, might not work on you and that is a disaster. Always have a bottle of Astroglide and/or KY Warming.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    If you can't get hard from a LD ITC, never schedule OTC, you wont suddenly find she is any hotter OTC than ITC. Even worse, she might appear without makeup to your hotel the next day and expect to fuck and now she isn't as impressive as your remember.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @gawker: Honestly, I don't think the precautions I listed are "extreme" by any means. They're pretty basic, in my opinion. I'll freely admit that I've been doing those things long enough that they might no longer *seem* extreme to me. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hire a bouncer to watch your back.
  • K
    8 years ago
    None of my precautions are extreme. Each is based on something that happened to me or someone I've discussed OTC. Some of them the women. A quality chain hotel with a lobby let's me know if she is alone. She can't tell anyone the room number first since she doesn't know it. bringing only the cans I expect to spend limits my potential loss. locking everything including car keys in the safe minimizes the chance of theft. bringing my own condoms and lube ensure I have them, they fit and are in reach when needed. getting there first I know my card isn't declined and I can check out the room and make sure everything is order and I have time to get any issues resolved. After I've gotten t to know the woman better and feel I can trust her I may relax some of these but not completely. More than one woman has turned from a known and safe companion to someone not to be trusted. The events that caused me to take these precautions belong in a different thread.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I would just say that both parties have to agree to the services and the price. If you asked for a blow job don't be expecting full service because drama is likely to ensue. Don't be passive. Get down to business as soon as you're in the hotel. Otherwise, she will say your time is up regardless if the services were performed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I guess Bavarian is coming-around - I just hope he is honestly practicing what he's preaching ;)
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    How about get to know the stripper your doing OTC with for while first and you won't have to worry about most of this shit!
  • K
    8 years ago
    Butterman. Which do you think are extreme or shitty? I haven't seen any precautions that take more than a few extra minutes
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I follow my heart
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'd never criticize anyone for taking personal responsibility for their own safety. There are a LOT of precautions above that I personally don't feel are necessary for ME, but situations and risk tolerances vary. For example, my typical SC trip is about 4 hours, sometimes longer, and I'll often have seen a girl 3 times or so before I pop the OTC question, which means I've already spent 12 hours with her. Also, I never negotiate by time, so once we've come to an agreement, I'll tell her "let's meet beforehand, I'll buy you lunch/dinner and drinks first", and we'll be going on a little crawl through the local SCs and bars together before we ever get to the hotel. Also, I'm not married, so while I'd prefer to keep my anonymity, the stakes aren't as high. Totally different philosophy if I were married, and OTCing with a girl who I'd met once for a 30-minute extra. I'd be following more (not all) of the precautions above.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion