tuscl

Why dont you want a dance from me???

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 9:15 PM
Am I the only one the hates the question why dont you want a dance? I feel if I say no thank you I dont want a dance that should be enough for you to walk away. Or if I do want a dance from you but just not at that exact moment I may say something like, Im ok right now but whats your name? make sure you come check on me later. But why cant some dancers take a hint? If a guy looks at you and say no thank you 9 times outta ten that means I dont like you. So do they really want the answer to the question they are asking? most guys are nice and dont want to hurt there feelings. But after about 8 years of going to the strip club I did it last night. here is what happened... Girl walks up "want a dance?" (which we all know isnt a good line) I look at her, she a solid 2. "not thank you" with a smile on my face. girl "well damn, why not" me still smiling "I just dont really want a dance right now, but thank you" girl "that is not a reason! well buy me a drink then". the smile slowly goes away, all i can say is "no" the girl gets even more frustrated. "if you not gonna buy me a drink i wanna dance, why the hell dont you want a dance and i dont want to here your bull $hit. you must be gay or something" the smile is completely gone now, but i say this with no anger or expression at all on my face "the reason why i dont want a dance is you are close to the ugliest stripper I have ever seen. but it dont stop there. the least you could do is have some respect for yourself and be in shape if your job is to be naked all day. but you are about 50 pounds over weight. the combination of your weight and face mixed with your bad attitude is why I dont want you anywhere near me..." obviously this went over pretty bad. what made it worse alot of people heard my speech cause we were loud by that time. Good thing for me i had some female friend with me. so when she started to shove they shoved back. After the ordeal she ran to the dressing room crying. to be honest I feel really bad, i didnt want to tell her that but she was too damn persistent!!!

7 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    Well, at least you didn't create a scene...lol.
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    I've never had one be quite that persistent, but I've had a couple be pretty dammed persistent. A better man might find a way to end it without being rude, but I just give in and say I'll take one dance but it'll cost her $50.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i guess you told her lol. no reason to feel bad about it, she started the insults and nasty shit and all that you did was to be truthful and put her in her place, she had it coming imo.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    It seems there are dumb whores, and then there are really dumb whores.
  • Big_sarge
    13 years ago
    All you have to say is.... "this place is about fantasies and you're not mine..."
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Ask to see the manager, PRONTO. Sometimes that's all it takes. Other managers will try to get you to at least tip the girl to keep the peace. That's when you walk out and never come back. There are too many other places to spend your entertainment dollar, without being insulted.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Given my own rather corpulent figure, I usually don't remark on a dancer's weight. I *have* been insulting though, with comments about their inability to comprehend single syllable words and such.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion