tuscl

Tijuana/HK Question

vegaslad
Oregon
Was doing some research about Hotel Cascadas at Hong Kong and came across some old posts on another site saying that there was a cap on the amount of ladies you could bring to your room in a day, and after that you would have to pay additional fee per. One post said that anything more than one or two per day would incur the extra fee, someone else said 20. Never saw any posts about that in the reviews on here so thought I would get clarification.
Was looking at getting a room for a Monday and Tuesday (maybe Sunday also) and getting the VIP which knocks 80% off the hotel for the Mon/Tues night

7 comments

• impala
    9 years ago
    How many you planning on taking back?
  • vegaslad
    9 years ago
    Was anticipating at least a few daily. No idea really. Whole situation is new to me there. Just trying to sort out what is the most economical and how much I should be expecting to bring with me
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'm dyslexic or something

The OP's name first looks like Vegas Salad.

"they call me tater salad"
  • vegaslad
    9 years ago
    Ha! Now you have me laughing at work. Thank you.
  • l00ber
    9 years ago
    There is no cap.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Most reviewers don’t stay overnight in TJ so probably why you couldn’t easily find such info in the reviews.

Try to do a key-word search for “Cascadas” in the reviews to weed-out those reviewers that may have stayed there overnight and then you can PM them.
  • l00ber
    9 years ago
    I have stayed at Cascadas overnight. There was no limit on the number of street girls you can bring up to your room. I once brought 8~10 self-employed ladies up in half a day. Each time you bring an HK/Chavelas or street girl up, the guy behind the front/back counter will ask that you verify your room number to make sure you don't just randomly duck into an open door. I have heard other hobbiests mention that if they don't recognize a girl (or if her age looks questionable) the counter guy will ask to see her health card. But I have never had them deny us entry.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion