tuscl

Trump's Freak Show is a Legal Nightmare: Top Aide's Attorney Was Fired for Alleg

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
A few days ago we read about a stripper who bit a customer in the groin. Now we learn that an attorney bit a stripper. We know the stripper wasn't his client because the attorney would have fucked his client.

http://thedailybanter.com/2016/03/trumps…

5 comments

• RandomMember
    9 years ago
    "We know the stripper wasn't his client because the attorney would have fucked his client."
    ===============
    ^^Lol!

Most of this biting behavior is usually resolved in daycare by the time a toddler is 2 yrs-old. But infantile behavior is so much a part of the Trump campaign...
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Maybe the club took too long to bring him his food. Damn, when you are hungry, you are hungry. I wonder how tasty the stripper was. :)
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Trump seems to have assembled a true cast of freaks to keep his campaign going. Sadly, this type of activity doesn't cause me to think twice, as it's still less cringeworthy than some of Trump's comments about his attraction to his own daughter!

I think we learned that biting isn't acceptable in kindergarden or preschool. I had thought that Marv Albert was the only one who thought it was still ok - but u was wrong again!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I concur.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Fuck you cflock
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion