tuscl

ATL Visit

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 11:11 AM
I will be SCing in ATL from Th 4/7 – Sat 4/9 (flying back out early Su morning). In case anyone would like to meet up I’ll be @ Follies on early Sat afternoon and meet-up w/ shadowcat as I normally do if he makes it that day. I’ll be arriving Th afternoon ~2:30 pm - my tentative PL SC schedule is: Th day – will try to make it to Follies dayshift from the airport but IDK if I’ll make it due to traffic and having to pick up my rental (i.e. if traffic is too bad may just drive north to Follies after rush hour and thus will be too late for dayshift) Th eve – Follies Fr day – Blaze Fr eve – Blaze (only been to Blaze on dayshift and want to check out the nightshift at least once though I’m thinking I won’t like it as much as dayshift) Sat day – Follies (hopefully meet-up w/ shadow and some other TUSCLers) Sat eve - ? (may hit Follies again or maybe Babes or some-place else?) If anyone may want to meet-up PM me and I’ll PM you my cell # - don’t worry if you are not sure you can make it; if you can great, if not, some other time.

11 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    The best day for me will be Saturday afternoon for sure at Follies. I typically arrive at Follies immediately after opening so I can grab the best seats. I'll stay for a couple of hours.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    99.9% probability that I'll be there on Saturday. :)
  • DroidX
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately, I will be in Texas during your visit. Have fun!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Have fun, Chulo. Wish I could be there, but we'll make it happen another time. You're going to be in town for this: [view link] And if I were you, I'd go :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ IDK what else may be going on in the A that weekend all I know is that I was originally planning to go a week earlier (this week) but changed my mind due to the 90 to 100% rain-chance being forecasted for this Th and Fr when I was gonna originally be there so decided for the week after – but damn – the car-rentals jumped 2x and 3x for next week when I’m gonna be there compared to this week – I was pissed and ended up using my credit-card points for my car-rental.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Great! Papi I will try to meet you at Follies. In case anything changes, PM me or update this thread.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    I'll try. It would be fun to meet you in person Papi. If VBD, Shadow and I beat you there, I will be the the better looking, younger of the three....unfortunately that ain't saying much......
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Other things to do in Atlanta. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Wow
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    I have done Porsche's New Test Track in Atlanta. It is a blast!
  • bishopt1234
    8 years ago
    I will see you at Follies on Thursday for sure!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion