tuscl

OT: Ashley Graham

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 4:52 AM
Yeah, I would consider fathering her kids. She has a hot look.. Check this out.. [view link] Picture 2 of 6.... hummm Is that one lucky married guy?

22 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    she looks better in these pics than the sports illustrated ones (which aren't good IMO) But I'm still not a fan. I can put my finger on it, but something about her doesn't click with me She's actually thick too, which is something I normally like but not in this case
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I love her look - and her body too. However - GoVikings makes a good point - as there is something about her that is a bit off - and I can't communicate it properly.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    That guy in pick #2 is pretty lucky. I think she looks the best in the first pick. It's probably just the angle but her ass looks amazing. I agree that there is something a little bit off about her though. She might be a little too thick for me but then again I bet she isn't as thick in person as she looks in the pics.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Agree, something just ain't right
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    She's a fattie. Plain and simple. She's not a bloated obese whale waddling down the sidewalk, but I wouldn't buy her a drink. This plus size model movement needs to stop already.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I like her look. I don't see what the rest of you are seeing in something being off so that probably means there is something off because I always pick girls with issues. lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "She's a fattie. Plain and simple. She's not a bloated obese whale waddling down the sidewalk, but I wouldn't buy her a drink. This plus size model movement needs to stop already." There, that's the thing you can't put your finger on. Okay, let's just say there is no photoshop in those photos. BUT camera angle, make-up, lighting, clothing can make a toad look attractive. She looks beautiful in those photos, there's no argument there. But seeing her on a Tuesday in line at Starbucks with her NORMAL clothes on and NORMAL make-up and hair, not so sure she'd get a 2nd look? Maybe I'm wrong...
  • seawa
    8 years ago
    gammanu95 - preach. As bad as it sounds I agree. She is one of the larger girls out there. I don't mind a full figured woman at all, but she is beyond full figured. The SI pics were not flattering in my opinion, these are better. Shailynn is right on too. Minus her face, which is really pretty, she reminds me of that office assistant that just sits at a desk all day. Little activity which leads to her size. The activity that she does engage in is her standing in line at Starbucks.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    @shailynn You could probably make that argument for 90% of celebrities (and strippers). Have you ever seen pictures of celebrities without any makeup?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    She's nice looking. There are thousands of nice looking models. She's okay
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Meh.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    She's attractive enough to be in my "hot enough" category. I'm not seeing what the "can't put a finger on" thing is, though.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    That is one PAWG for sure. Thick and solid with a large ass. I wonder if she has bolt-ons? Too many of those big girls actually have small tits. She is pretty but I see a large future for this girl. As in she will likely get even bigger without major effort. I think the thing that everyone is seeing but can't quite describe might be her face. Her face is pretty, with all the makeup and great lighting. But it is also just a bit masculine. Not overly so, but nonetheless this might be what you are seeing?
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    She does have a strong masculine face. I am only 5'9" and 150lbs so any girl this big is usually not that attractive to me for reasons of personal safety.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    Far from my "type".
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    She's not fat or too thick. Her figure is perfect.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    She's too fat for me............. and I agree she does look a bit masculine; might be her chin that really bothers me.......... other than the fact she's a big as a house.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    And this is what she would look like in line at Starbucks [view link] or at best this [view link]
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I would fuck her, but wouldn't tell anyone. She is way too large for my normal tastes. Nothing wrong with anyone liking her or her type. I'm just a pussy hound and big or not, she is attractive. Just not one I'd like for a GF. And I surely do not want to see her on stage at a SC.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Hell, there's not a stage that would support her: [view link] but then again she could support you.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    She doesn't look like she's starving. She should tone down her eating
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Damn, Longball300. I could have gone my whole life and been happy to have never looked at that picture. Damn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion