tuscl

How much to tip the bouncer

Sunday, March 27, 2016 4:46 PM
To ensure the safety of the dancers and the satisfaction of my constituents I usually over tip the dance. Example let's say I buy 10 dances in all for a round of "fun" for my group at the price of $200. I would then tip the bouncer $400 to secure the services rendered.

23 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Don't you mean how much to fuck the bouncer?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I still think this is Shailyn posting as Juice making fun of Dugan.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    So to summarize: 1. You drastically overtip at the stage: $20 vs $1-2 2. You dramatically overtip waitresses and bartenders: drink price vs $1-2 3. You ridiculously overtip bouncers: $400 vs $0-20 Are we supposed to be impressed that you have more dollars than sense?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    This guy also over tips at KFC and McD;s
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    He's overcompensating for something. ;)
  • JoeCool55
    8 years ago
    This is a joke right... where's the camera??
  • impala
    8 years ago
    He must be a bouncer.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Am I being puked? where's ashton?..LOL
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    DO NOT tip the bounce, UNLESS, you are tipping him to "take a hike" & suffer memory loss in the private room / VIP / CR. Instead, tip the dancer and let HER take care of the bouncer, if needed. The bouncer works for the dancer (IMO and IME). Let her handle him, if needed. Again, IME.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    No, Butters, nobody's puking you :)
  • Dur_Flush
    8 years ago
    Dominic 77 makes a solid point about tipping the hired guns as well. This will need be for another thread but, I will confess that I will tip healthy gratuity
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    This guy is way too focused on the bouncer's tip. Look away. Look away.
  • K
    8 years ago
    There is only one place I tip the bouncer and that is so he forgets to keep track of the time. $20 is all it takes.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Greases the bathroom troll in $50's and $100's too. But Probably stiffs the valet... Strip club etiquette 101.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What happened to big tall boner boy what have you done to him.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    I tip $10 each trip to VIP when at PHC which is voluntary. PHC is a very nice club so just comes with the territory. My hometown club is probably considered the nicest in the city, but their VIP set-up doesn't really call for tipping anyone when heading back.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Less than the dancers, for sure! (If at all!!) The dancers are the reason you are in a SC.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Yeah, this is someone who knows the board having fun with it.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Hillarious responses ! It's obvious the OP is one of us TUSCLer and is trolling with ID Dur_Flush. The amounts are kept at ridonkulous levels to get attention and prompt responses. Back to OP - I tip bouncers, managers when they do something that gets me the dancer I want. Happens occasionally. But I'm now looking forward to these posts: 4. How much to tip the DJ. (of course you tip per song - and about $3 for a 3 minute song, $4 for a 4 minute song). 5. How much to tip the Cook. (I guessed it - you tip price of the fillet mignon if that's what you are eatin) .... and drum roll 6. How much to tip the Bathroom Attendant. (I'd love to see how you establish the "norm" here ... eh on second thought - i'll skip)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "No, Butters, nobody's puking you :)" Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "This guy is way too focused on the bouncer's tip. Look away. Look away." Double brilliant!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To der flush ae you a bathroom troll that was denied a promotion in your club or an aspiring bouncer.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    WTF? I have never tipped a bouncer at all. I tip dancers, waitresses, etc... but would only tip a bouncer if it was a situation of here's a $5 so get lost. But if that was often needed I would reconsider of where I went clubbing to begin with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion