tuscl

No such thing as perfect boobs?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
How many times do I have to look at a perfectly spectacular set of boobs, nicely shaped, pert nipples, with the perfect softness and just the right heft in my hand, and hear "I wish they were bigger/smaller/fuller/perkier/whatever"? I swear, the next time I hear that from a girl with gorgeous breasts, I'm gonna tell her "one more word about how inadequate your boobs are, and I'm not gonna tip you anything."
<p>Aww, who the hell am I kidding? I'm gonna keep right on playing and mouth meaningless platitudes about how they're just right just the way they are. She's not listening anyway.

3 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    Any boob nestling sweetly in the palm of my hand is a perfect boob. Should said item make its way to my mouth - even more perfect.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    Perfect Tits are in the eye & mouth & hand of the beholder! I've over the years seen plenty of Tits I'd call "Perfect" (They were not all in person). There is NO one shape or size that is the ideal. It varies!
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    gmd - Agree with your sentiments here totally. Whenever I hear that, I want to let the girl know she's her own worst enemy. All I hear about are how our "male-oriented society" rewards girls to be ulta-slim with huge breasts. That's simply NOT true. I'd guess 8 out of any 10 guys are thrilled with a woman's natural, shapely, curvey, soft medium-sized breasts, as compared to a big ol' bolt-on. In fact, I make it policy for women with implants to not tip, get dances from, nor socialize beyond being friendly while dismissing them after they make an initial approach. I'd rather save my PL dollars for the girls who keep their puppies the way nature intended.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion