tuscl

Definitions of Extras Club

Ch3ll
Arizona
Recent threads have gotten me wondering what defines an extras club, or what's your experience at a club to call it an extras club? Does it mean extras are done with no discreetness as strippers assses hang out from their g string or does it mean it can be had but must be discreet from others to see or the cameras if any?

13 comments

• lopaw
    9 years ago
    It doesn't have anything to do with discretion. An extras club (at least to me) is a club where the majority of dancers do extras & have a menu for anybody who has the right dollar amount. In other words - they ain't picky about who or what they will do.
  • Ugluck75
    9 years ago
    I would imagine most picture an extras club as one where customers frequently get their rocks off via sexual acts ITC. Follies in Atlanta would likely be the definition of an extras club. Personally I don't like extras clubs as I feel they are kind of a brothel-like atmosphere which doesn't appeal to my personal taste. Having said that I have had some highly entertaining and arousing dances at non-extras clubs like Midnight Express in Smithville and Mardi Gras in Atlanta.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I like lopaw's definition, although it then makes one wonder what to call in-between clubs.

I think it's generally accepted that even at "clean" clubs, certain extras are often available for the right regular and/or right price. And even at extras clubs, not every single dancer does every single act.

End of the day, an "extras" club is one where extras are readily available, and a "clean" club is one where they are not.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    There is no such thing as a 100% clean SC.

An extras club is a club where a stripper proposes ITC with specific acts by name to you, not you to her, at a reasonable price, and without judging you civie style. A little bit like a brothel.

Requirements:
    -named service agreed before committing, no generic promises
    -reasonable price, under no condition can it be more expensive than average TER (not BP) prices for that city, $1K and up CR rooms dont apply
    -the average customer should be able to get them as first or second visit with that stripper, you dont need to build a long relationship with a dozen visits before she will allow extras
    -minimal judging of customers, solo customers cant be categorically rejected (if extras are only allowed for rappers, athletes and drug dealers who prepay and negotiate a CR room/bottle service reservation, that is not an extras club)
    -you don't need to "know the owner" or "grease the bruiser" to get extras

If all the strippers say generic things like "fun" and "worth your time" in VIP/CR, and the VIP/CR is $1000 minimum, but 3 out of 4 TUSCL reviews say the strippers would only drink and sit with you, and refused to do anything but air dance, but 1 out of 4 are extras, I dont call that an extras club. The stripper wouldve given that extra for free OTC in a civie club.

If you need multiple visits and a relationship with a stripper for extras, that is not an extras club. If 19 out of 20 dancers deny extras and talk about cameras in VIP, 1 out of 20 denies extras when talking but during a VIP dance grabs your clothed dick without asking for a tip before. That is not an extras club. There was no promise of anything in VIP. A tip was never discussed.

If in VIP, a dancer grabs your hand and puts it on her bare pussy and you finger her, then she starts to DFKs you, then asks to meet you OTC during the day and you and her make out in public without payment. That is not an extras club. That is your new trainwreck GF.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    An extras club is where the strippers will suck and fuck for money. I was at an extras club last night.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    -->"I think it's generally accepted that even at "clean" clubs, certain extras are often available for the right regular and/or right price. And even at extras clubs, not every single dancer does every single act."

Agree... In my head, for the clubs in my area, I've always divided things into:
    - Extras club: Not hard to negotiate extras. There's a few clubs like this.
    - Limited extras club: Some girls do some limited extras, like HJ. There's one club like this.
    - Non-extras club: Very difficult to get extras

--> "End of the day, an "extras" club is one where extras are readily available, and a "clean" club is one where they are not."

To pick a nit, I call them "extras" and "non-extras" club. I hope none of us adopt StripperWeb's cunty, judgementy term "clean" club, one the SW girls use to specifically to imply those horrible extras girls are "dirty". Besides, at least one of the extras clubs in my area, is way cleaner -- literally -- than some of those non-extras clubs. If there's anything we as TUSCL should take a stand on, it's not adopting SW's hypocritical implied-judgement terms.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I went to a club in upstate NY. The first dancer sat down and said: "why fuck around. Everyone comes here for extras. That's why we are here". The next 8 had a similar spiel.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Like has been said: there is always some girl in every club that will do extras for the right club, conversely there are girls in extras clubs that won't.
    My definition of an "extras club" is where:
    1} the club tolerates/encourages extras through either selective blindness or active participation,
    2} where the majority of the girls have a partial to a full menu on services available.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    There will always be some dirty girls at clean clubs and there will always be some clean girls at dirty clubs. One thing about all this is that there really are no hard and fast rules.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    As definitions go, it's a moving target. But lopaw's explanation is a good one.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I think lowpaw said it short and simple. Subraman also has good information -
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    I to can confirm jackslash was at an extras club. Extras were offered and recieved whillingly. If extras are easy it is an extras club. If it as hard to get extras, leave and got to an extras club.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I to can confirm jackslash was at an extras club. Extras were offered and recieved whillingly. If extras are easy it is an extras club. If it as hard to get extras, leave and got to an extras club."

Brilliant!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion