tuscl

Most reviews on TUSCL

larryfisherman
California
Who are some of the people with the most reviews on TUSCL?

Off the top off my head, Papi_Chulo is the most I've seen, I think around 270. I know Shadowcat is around 200. Sinclair has over 170. RickDugan has over 140. Clackport has over 140.

Is there anyone with 300 reviews?

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Papi writes excellent reviews, as do some others.

But for myself I have found that reviews written by people who I have not interacted with some on this forum, are of little use. I don't know how to calibrate what they write.

Strip Clubs are usually a reflection of the clubber.

SJG
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Joe from NJ is at 288.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Sorry I have only 155 or so. I do not review all the clubs visit. If I do not stay long enough to give a review or the club is not on the list I skip the review. I also find a club in an area and do not review it again unless something changes.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    BTW my review count would be higher except that when Founder kicked my name off of the site back in 2007, I lost the 85 reviews that I had at that time. No big loss. Certainly not current.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Sorry Tiredtraveler, I forgot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    SJG is going to blow us all out of the water once he gets his motorhome.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @PapiChulo "SJG is going to blow us all ..."

never mind, i'm not going to say it. that would be just too easy.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    That's a lot of reviews, guys. Someone has been clubbing for a while. Damn!
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    I don't write a review for everytime I visit a club. I also rarely write a review if I didn't get a lapdance at that club. I've been to 20+ clubs in different cities over the past two months, but I didn't write a review for any of those clubs, because I didn't get a lapdance in any of those visits.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :)

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I have reviews, many are repeats. Now that I'm not traveling the country, I'll focus on Detroit clubs.
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    Hmm..I seem to average 12/year...
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I did a search on Google for whatever the highest monger status was and surprisingly it brought back all the TUSCLers who had that status. A thread not too long ago mentioned some guy who hasn't posted in a while wrote up in the hundreds with reviews.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I only write a review now if it's something exceptional. Quality supercedes quantity.
  • Electronman
    8 years ago
    I visit clubs much more often than I write reviews. I tend to write reviews only if I have something useful to say (or at least, I think that it might be useful above and beyond the repetition of information from previous reviews) or an update on a club that I have not recently reviewed.

I do like the tally of reviews published and number of unique clubs reviewed for each author. It helps me know how much credence to give to any particular review -- with first time reviewers getting much less credence than more experienced reviewers.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I got 156. I don't write a review every time I go to one of my regular clubs and mostly only write reviews of clubs outside my usual clubs, or else I'd have a lot more reviews.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've slowed way down on my review writing because I am no longer searching for the right club. I have found it. Now I only write a review on it every few months just to let my TUSCL buddies know that I am still out there. Now if something significant happens like a raid, I'll get a review in right away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion