tuscl

writers block

I have developed somewhat of a writers block. while I do love posting pics what I like even more is posting good informative posts on TUSCL. As it stands I am fresh out of ideas. So to my pervs in TUSCL land give me some ideas on topics to post about. Boredom is overcoming me so nows your chance

12 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Write about having writer's block. That always works for me. You'll find a story emerges.
  • RandomMember
    9 years ago
    Share a dancer's ideas on how to grow old gracefully -- a topic that would be of great value to the decaying flesh of TUSCL.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What rockstar said. Also, look out the window, or think back to a recent shopping trip or other event, for an interesting situation and write about it. It doesn't matter if it relates to your other writing or not. Just get words flowing.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Write about what happens to you in the club. That should provide subjects for ever.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You wrote a story about you and your friend going out and getting drunk and you walking through the hotel naked. That story was pretty funny - have anymore like that?
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    You could start doing NATO reports ("a Night At The Office"). They used to do those over at SCJ forum.

My wife and girlfriends used to write little 250 word notes every other day about how they were feeling or certain challenges, or expectations or things that made them feel pissy or obligations that bugged them. It would help them or organize their thoughts.

You could also write short stories about characters that either resemble people in your town or people at work. Then write a female lead who tries to uncover the truth about so secret being hid by more than one person. What is the secret? That's up to you! Conspiracy? Paranormal? A kept woman? Genetic experiments? Town hall corruption and power struggle between the older men in charge and the younger up and coming men and the woman caught between it all?
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    You could write about me. I am the most interesting man in the world, and people always find it easy to write about me!

Just kidding. But you really could invent your own favorite or least favorite PL, and write whatever you want about his graces or faults.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    How about a random customer you took home, or weird places strippers get banged
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    shailynn, yes, poledancer83's hotel story was very good. I really enjoyed reading that one.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    What is the most erotic experience you have ever had while stripping and how does it compare with the other ones in the civilian world?
    Was it with a customer or your significant other, inside the club or outside, did it involve FS or foreplay?
    Yes we are pervs I resemble that description.
    You could just make something up from bits and pieces your own experience blended with stories you hear at work!
    Through the years I have made friends with several dancers during my stays in various cities and many times we have just swapped stories over a couple of drinks to pass the time (yes, I bought drinks, food, got dances as well as VIP) being on the road and tired of hotel TV I would go and watch the show and chat up a girl to spend time when the club was slow. We would have fun picking on the other girls and customers she did not like or had the latest rumors. In one club there was a dancer I knew moderately well who came up to me one night and said "please take upstairs(the regular dances were upstairs) for a dance and it won't cost you anything but the $5 house fee, that smelly creepy guy over there won't leave me alone, he is a friend of the only bouncer here he won't help" So we went upstairs and I got a really hot thank you dance for $5 (I tipped her well). She sat with me the whole evening and we ended up in VIP.
    I do not know where you currently dance or have danced. I may have been in a club you have worked but I have no way of knowing not sure if I want to know, kind of fun wondering if we have ever met!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Write a sex story about you and John Smith
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Write about the club where you dance. Tell stories about the crazy girls you work with. The stupidest thing a manager has done. How many customers and dancers showed up during the worst winter weather and how much fun was had. Do you work with any transvestite dancers. Is there a house Mom where you dance, and if so, how much shit does she give the dancers. What type of outfits do you wear. Anything about the club.

Or you could just write about all the fun we will have when I come to see you dance!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion