tuscl

Los Angeles and Area Latina

haven't been to LA in over a year. wondering if the strip club scene has changed.

I'm into latinas and preferably in an environment where i can drink. last time i was there i was told to stay in COI. is this still the case? what are the main clubs there now a days?

anything closer to downtown or hollywood? thanks in advance.

sorry i'm unsure how to post reviews, i usually just leave comments in my posts, but my last time i was there i checked out skin. it only had 4 or 5 girls and after 20 mins of receiving no attention and finishing my beer i left to check out 4play. 4Play was a little better but not what i was looking for (Latinas) so i ended up going to a MP. All in all not a bad experience. But i know when i was in COI i had much greater mileage.

22 comments

• Harderlap
    8 years ago
    Can't help you with LA and Latina clubs, but I can help you with posting a review. Go to Clubs on the menu bar, select United States, select the state, and then select the city. You will get a list of clubs. Select the club you want to post a review for. There will be a button for "Add a Review" Click it. There is a form to fill out with some questions to answer as well as an area to write your review. When done, proof read it and submit it. Looking forward to reading your reviews.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    COI for Latinas for damn sure and Sam's Houfbra in DTLA for damn sure (little bit on the thuggish side here though )
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    GACA is 100% on the mark.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Anywhere in the entire state you cannot have nudity and alcohol. So you either pick, nudity or alcohol, or I guess you could go to another state.

SJG
  • desertdog
    8 years ago
    Much appreciated gentlemen

@GACA which clubs in particular do you recommend in COI? How's the MP scene in that area?

@Sanjoseguy i'm alright with just topless and alchohol.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well, most of the state allows topless and alcohol. Santa Clara County however has added it's own stuff on top of the statewide alcohol rules, so here it can only go to bikini if there is alcohol. A most restrictive county.

For myself, I don't drink and I prefer women who don't drink, and so I do plan to be spending lots of time in the nude no alcohol clubs, in all places, and especially that San Gabriel Valley.

But historically, even though I don't want alcohol in myself or the women, I have spent most of my time in the local alcohol bikini bars. The reason for this is just that they are cheaper. Little or no cover charge, most of the time here there aren't really private dances. So you can go every day :), and have a good time without spending much money.

But in my future travels I'll be wanting FS-ITC, then OTC, then probably making the girl into my Mistress.

I like Mistress better than Sugar Baby.

A Sugar Baby is a stupid girl who squanders her money and probably is into drugs and alcohol.

A Mistress is a little bit older and probably has a very good head on her shoulders. She handles her money well and takes care of herself.

You Have A Good Time, and we do have some current So Cal experts here who should be able to give you specific club info.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Never been but I fhink Paradise in La Puente may be Latina heavy - read some reviews of that club. & see if it's up your Latina alley.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    As far as COI, Spearmint Rhino and Synn are your best bet. DejaVu isn't bad either.
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    +Papi
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    The OP has been asking for the same intel for the last 2 years. Go do a search. And it's pretty lame that someone claims that they can't figure out a very simple review system for 2 years. Somehow the rest of us managed to figure it out.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Sclvr is right, I looked back at OP's history, he's had about 10 discussion threads on LA Intel, but yet he still has no reviews. I smell something fishy.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^ya, something larry fishy :)
  • desertdog
    8 years ago
    Harderlap thanks for your help on posting a review and Scvlr5005 you are right it seems simple enough. I've had one experience state side and have now fomally posted it as review vs in the comments section. I've been a member for a couple years and my intentions are sincere aka "im as horny as the next guy" lol. But to be thruthful the strip club where i'm from are nothing to write home about i.e. 3 foot rule so i only frequent strip clubs when i'm away on business.

to the rest fo you who have replied i'm truly grateful. looks like i will be staying in or near COI. seems like quite a few options. which one would present the greated number of dancers on a wednesday evening? thanks in advance.
  • desertdog
    8 years ago
    Now that I've learned to somewhat navigate this site I pulled up a list of all the clubs in California and not knowing the lay of the land I google mapped each to determine proximity to the hotels I am considering. Based on my criteria (Latina dancers and club that offers alcohol) it looks like my main 2 options are Satin in COI or Sams Hofbrau in LA.

Seeing that I've already checked out Satin (review posted) I may do Sams Hofbrau unless someone can recommend a 3rd option. Appreciate any additional insight anyone can offer. Thanks in advance

• desertdog
    8 years ago
    Other than Satin, whats the closest bikini club ie serves alcohol to COI ? I have to believe there's something closer than Sams Hofbrau

thanks in advance
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Jesus fucking Christ this guy asks a lot of questions. How about exploring and finding out for yourself?

BTW your "review" was pretty lame.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    You've got good taste
  • desertdog
    8 years ago
    Wow, it look like someone pissed in larryfishreman's corn flakes this morning ! Next he'll be telling me not to have discussion on the discussion board.

Anyways i learned at a very young age to never wrestle with a pig because you both get dirty. The only difference being the pig likes it.

I appreciate the rest of you who have taken time to respond in a positive manner. To clarify, the reason i'm asking for clubs that serve alchohol closer to COI than Sams Hofbrau is because being and out of towner i don't know the lay of the land. This way in case a strike out at Satin i want to have a fall back plan.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    If you are interested in LA why aren't you investigating the local LA club boards? This is a national board so you will never find as good localized info here.
  • desertdog
    8 years ago
    Thanks sclvr5005. What do you mean by local boards? do you mean by clicking on the individual club name? still somewhat new to this, but slowly learning.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    No I mean that many areas have local club boards dedicated to their clubs, including LA.

Try zbone and BonedIn. They are both good sources of info for LA area clubs.
  • desertdog
    8 years ago
    thanks for that info !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion