tuscl

Is this common?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
The DS and I regularly talk about the MILFS that I'm dating. And she offers me relationship advice, helping me sort through the many different lonely women that I encounter. And she tells me about her love interests as well, although I don't typically offer relationship advice.

Our discussions aren't just the day to day details of life with other people. We also talk about our feelings for them, whether dating them is healthy, whether a particular person is too needy, etc. I think she gives excellent t relationship advice, probably because unlike me she understands women. And she knows me really well too,

Is this weird? Is this common? While I know she's not my girlfriend, it sort of seems like it should be strange to talk to the woman I'm fucking about other women I'm dating. However, in fact it feels very comfortable which is why we keep doing it.

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Whether it's common or not in general, I don't know, but when I was conflicted about how *I* felt about *my* ATF, there was a dancer at another club who turned out to be a great listener, and offered some rather pithy and applicable advice on occasion. She probably *could* have played on my feelings to suck my wallet dry, but she didn't, and while she's exited the scene, and never gave me the opportunity to thank her properly, I have reason to be very grateful to her.

Not quite the same as your situation, but reasonably close.
  • K
    9 years ago
    Over the years a few have helped me with relationship advice. A few were jealous of my other relationships whatever they were. of the two I see now, One is always interested in how things are and one gets very jealous of any time I spend with another woman. In or out of the club.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    My ATATF and I commiserate on our love lives and lust lives. It's not always advice, exactly, often I think we both sabotage each other a little, but there's always some solid venting.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I would say its normal considering she is a stripper. Lots of strippers act as relationship advice givers and counselors all the time. Usually we take this conversation pretty easily and give pretty good advice. But at the same time we know your not just their to talk to us(at least most of the time) so it just kind of becomes part of the job and a pretty normal thing.

I had several guys I would give lap dances to and talk with them about their love life or just things they were struggling with in life and also share some stuff about myself with them. (though I never had sex with them its kinda the same situation.)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Ditto. I talk to my dancers (incl. CF) about my wife and also talk to my wife about the dancers (as odd as that sounds to most people). It helps to give my wife a secure feeling that I won't divorce her and run away with a dancer (as absurd as that is, it's a tiny fear she has).

She also likes me to regale some of the stories the dancers tell me. One thing I like about dancers is that some of them "don't have a filter" so you can have some frank convos that you'd NEVER have with civvis.

(1) CF once debated with me whether or not the moon lander was faked.
    (2) another dance once confided in my that she "coped" with her job by going home and playing Grant Theft Auto.

but in all seriousness, dancers (and custies) are great people to confide in, because each side knows that anything said never gets spread. It's not like the dancer is going to relay info about my wife back to my wife and it's not like things CF says to me about her baby daddy are going to get back to said baby daddy. Whereas, if I confide in my wife's friends or her sister, anything I say, will eventually get back to my wife. With CF, none of that is a risk.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Probably not too common. When my retired ATF flamed out she would contact me for boyfriend advice. It didn't bother me because I no longer had feelings for her, she went from a girlfriend to just a buddy.

I am known to be a good listener (not sure about someone that gives good advice) and I am not too insecure to accept (and discuss) that someone new is fucking a girl I used to. Now if I still had feelings for her, I couldn't do it.

As for me, I always kept my rendezvous quiet, only place I vent about those is here.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I had a civvy fuck buddy who I regularly swapped dating stories and advice with. We were poorly suited to date long term (I'm more grounded, she's more of a free spirit, I wanted kids, she did not), but had great sex. She helped me in some ways but also helped me learn that girls are often clueless on how to get girls. What women think they want and what women actually want can be two very different things.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    It's not un-normal. But it does suggest that you don't know what you are doing with any of these women, that you don't know what you want.

Better not to never talk to one woman you have a sexual relationship with about another woman you have such interests in.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion