tuscl

Hopes for change at a club

So I wrote a review a few days back about this club I sue to work at that I recently visited. I talked with the guy running it a week before and he told me he had plans to change the place up and maybe even get some live bands playing in there in the near future in the back room. (which would be awesome in my opinion.)Any way my guy and his buddies all stopped in I had hopes the place would be good. All the girls he had pics of on facebook were pretty and so I was hoping the guys would have a good time and that I would befriend one or two of them (like I usually do when we go to a new club) and have someone to chat with. Well sadly all the girls he had pics of except one were not there. The girls that were there were alright but not the best, especially compared to the pics of the other girls he had.

The club was pretty dead that didn't help, though I had a good time talking with the new manager/owner (who wanted me to dance for him, big shocker) and the one girl that was thin and pretty their. You could tell she was new to dancing but she had great personality and a pretty face. The manager seemed cool and told me more about what he had hopes to do with the club.

One of the things I found interesting was he was suppose to have a male stripper night for the ladies in the following month. Also having a male amateur night contest. (I joked with my guy and said you got this I'll train you! You'll win for sure and the 500$ will be ours!) I also am curious to see what it will be like since I have never been to a male strip club before, though I don't think I would want anything up close and personal kinda action. Some strange guys dick being waved around my face or touching me does not sound appealing at all, I really just want to see how their stage show stacks up.

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Nothing like a dick in your face to ruin your day.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I could think of no couple more deserving of the $500 cash prize. Sadly, I have no advice nor insight on male dancing.

The only tidbit I've retained reading online or hearing second hand from bachelorette parties is that one technique is to "embarrass whatever woman the male dancer is dancing for," and this *somehow*, entertains the rest of the women in the group. Don't ask me why or how. I have a male mind not a female mind.

Maybe "dry hump titty fucking to the point of messing the woman's hair up?" I should stop now ...

--

I see a "Post Comment" button, however, I don't see a "Post Comment, no homo" button. :/ Here goes ...
    /sarcasm ..
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    -->"maybe even get some live bands playing in there in the near future in the back room (which would be awesome in my opinion.)"

As I've gotten older, I've noticed most women love live music. Men seem to grow out of it -- we all seem to dislike it, and at best tolerate it (or maybe pretend to like it) because our women love it. I don't mean going to a big concert now and then, which everyone likes; I mean small bands jamming in bars. Anyway, live music at the strip club is a surefire way to keep me away! I can't imagine a strip club actually pulling off live bands anyway, but it's a interesting (if odd) thought.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    If you have to sue to work times must be tough.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    My understanding is live music and strip clubs rarely mix well . In theory more guys means more money, but in practice it often means more guys just there to drink and chill.

I have a feeling the guys night experiment won't last long.

Anyways, buy on what a club is, not potential. It's like dating, don't expect a person to change.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @bvino lol that was a type i ment use to* I was typing to fast.

@vincemicheals no kidding lol, the night we went my guy and i got in free and me him and all his buddies got tits in the face. Not something I am fond of but doesn't bother me, now if they tried to put their pussy in my face I might be a bit upset then personally.

@JamesSD &Subraman The bands will be playing in a separate part of the club so one side will be strippers the other band so you could go to which ever you don't have to be around both if you chose not to.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    clubs are hurting all over since at least 2001. Nice to see an owner and management try something new. Maybe it will work? Maybe it will bring in a younger crowd, and get them to spend, something, anything.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Lol if they DIDN'T try to put their pussy in my face I'd be more than a bit upset! :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion