tuscl

Past pics and some pregnancy pics

Here are some old pics and a few new I took just this morning before I ate. I'm 4 months and a week now.(not really showing yet, though I have a tiny bump at the end of the day from bloat usually.)

http://s410.photobucket.com/user/DirtyDi…

(if that doesnt work try this and if that doesnt work let me know)

http://s410.photobucket.com/user/DirtyDi…

24 comments

• TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Both links work hotness ;)
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    thanks good to know they work
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    You don't look preggos...I'd definitely still be pestering you for vip dances.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Cute pics.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Thanks GACA and Jackslash
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    You're rocking that flag bikini. :)

You're one of those girls who's gonna bounce back after pregnancy and look like nothing happened except for bigger boobs, aren't you? :)
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    You look great. Very nice photos. You don't appear to be showing at all. Looking fit and sexy. Thanks for sharing!
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @georgmicrodong thanks and lol well I hope thats the case for me

@cashman1234 thanks

The pics of just my tummy and me in the yoga pants with pink camo are the ones I took this morning
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    You look great. You were kidding when you wrote earlier that you family genetic trait was to not show early.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Great pics, thanks for sharing. The baby bump seems to be not be there at all... as for the other 2 bumps well let's just say you've got my full attention.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I checked again - after reading your comments. Your body looks great in those yoga pants photos - you are quite slender and have a sexy dancers body.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @dominic77 yeah I probably wont show till 51/2 or 6 months and probably wont get too big over all

@metaldude lol thanks
    @cashman1234 thanks :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    You're probably gonna want to take the navel hanger out when you start showing, too. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @georgmicrodong yeah been debating on that I might leave it and just get a pregnancy one especially if I don't end up getting big, cause I don't want it to heal up and have to get it re-pierced. (though the only ones I have seen so far are pretty stupid looking -_-)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    My daughter-in-law had one, and didn't take it out for her first pregnancy. Her navel stretched so much that the piece in her skin wasn't long enough. She *had* to take it out at one point, or it would have *ripped* out. :)
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    yeah I plan to get one of the long plastic rings for pregnancy and just play it by ear and fingers crossed that I am able to keep it in full time.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Nice pics. thanks for sharing. I wouldn't know you were pregnant just looking at you.
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    WOW!!!! Great pictures. A lapper from you would be excellent now or 3 months from now. You are one hot momma to be.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @sharkhunter thanks :)
    @estuwigg222 lol thanks :)
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Very nice, thanks for sharing. Love the way you look.
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    Amazing!
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    So how pregnant are you now? More importantly, did your tits explode a full cup :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion