tuscl

Flirtatious co-workers

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Any of you other hounds have this problem?

At work there are few sexy MILF types that love to flirt. In the safe corporate environment they like to use their sexy flirtatiousness to either re-affirm they are still fine or get what they need done. Smelling sweet, wearing sexy clothes, standing close, touching, saying proactive things.

Now I know these honey's really have zero interest in fucking LW, they are just getting off on the sexy power they have in the safe corporate environment.

Problem is when I interact with these co-worker honey's, and they are acting that way, I feel myself slipping into sc mode. In the sc I am far from timid in telling the talent how fine they are and why in detail. I also do not hesitate to ask the honey's in the sc to do immoral acts with me OTC.

If I were to even brush that barrier at work, it would probably end up in a talk with HR and possibly much uglier. Still, when these flirtatious co-workers are running their game on me, it is all I can do to stop myself from putting my arm around, patting their somewhat firm MILF ass and telling them how good that top makes their tits look.

13 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    My main issue is not being discreet in checking out asses and cleavage.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Hey, you can always accuse them of sexual harassment; strike first before they get you! ;-)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Tough problem. Here's what I suggest. Memorize a picture of Hillary Clinton trying to look like a compassionate human being. Whenever you feel yourself going into sc mode with a co worker, bring that image to mind.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Normally when a woman is being too flirty I don't give them the satisfaction of a reaction.

It's the low key "subtle" flirty that gets me in trouble .

Ya, women who are "screaming" for attention get put on "ignore list" ... fckn trolls :)
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I do think SC have influenced what I think is acceptable rhetoric to women who are putting the sex vibe out there
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Know what you mean. If you waved chocolate in the face of a co-worker who was dieting, nobody would deny that was obnoxious. But if say no tight fitting clothes / short shorts / cleavage, oh no, you're limiting "self-expression". You're not frustrated and distracted due to a natural appetite for sex, you're an entitled pig and would-be rapist. Two wrongs don't make a right, I'm not trying to justify coping a feel or anything. But they are either airheads or assholes of both for doing this shit while people are trying to concentrate on work.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I know what you mean LW. Last week I had a meeting with a woman from a company I do business with. Holy shit, this woman had it going on. Easily in her early 50s, she has huge tits, which were barley contained in her tight fitting top. Nice ass for her age, and even for a woman 15 years younger. And wearing those "fuck me heels". Damn. I spent most of the meeting trying to imagine what she would look like on stage and also trying to not make it obvious I was staring at her tits. I could feel my SC system trying to surface.

Glad to hear it's not just me dealing with these MILFs.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    I don't have this problem, I work with a bunch of unattractive girls.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I've always enjoyed having pretty co-workers, especially when spring rolls around and they start wearing, skirts, blouses, and skimpier clothes. Once in a while, you get the occasional down blouse view. Have to be careful not to stare though.

My favorite situation was years ago when I managed a small team. There was this skinny blonde, with big natural boobs, who was gorgeous. At least a 9 1/2. She was 20 at the time I think.

She walked by me once and we were in a narrow walkway. I had my back turned and as she walked by, she had to turn sideways to get past. Her breasts rubbed against my back as she walked by. This happened shortly after she found out I broke up with my girlfriend, so I wonder if it was accidental or not. I enjoyed it either way.
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    There is a young woman who is very flirtatious at my job.
    I just ignore her. To complain or entertain her would be job suicide for me.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    The milfs - and the ilfs at my office all seem to know it's a safe place to flirt - and some seem to push it a bit in terms of their sexy office clothes. I keep it simple - as I know it's career suicide to become involved.

Once you become known as an office pussy hound - it can follow you to other jobs - as you find out just how small the world is -
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    We have a single, 23 year old "9" that works in our marketing department. Always wears something lowcut and/or loose. Other guys tell me they get the same treatment from her. She comes to my office and rather than sitting down leans across my desk to "look at my screen". Braless on several occasions :-) Also has backed up into me on the elevator as people got on and "accidentally" bounced on the ol cock.

I am an old fart, but two younger guys claim to have nailed her, one at work.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Goldmonger, any openings in your office? Ha ha.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion