tuscl

Arranging OTC with multiple girls at the same club on the same night

larryfisherman
California
Say you're at a strip club on a Friday night, and there's some hotties in the building. For whatever reason you won't be back to this club after tonight for awhile. You see three girls that you really want to do OTC (or at least get their numbers today, and maybe set up OTC at a later time). Friday night means there's a lot of customers, so obviously you're not gonna be the only one interested in the girls you want.

How would you go about trying to at least get the digits of the three girls on the same night?

12 comments

• larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    No suggestions?

I'm talking about OTC, paid or unpaid, it don't matter, just depends on situation.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'd ask them for their phone numbers. And I'd tell them why I want them.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    larry, not trying to be difficult! But the situation you describe seems so contrived that I"m not sure what the problem is. My initial thoughts are:

1. If you have the time and money to do multiple OTCs with multiple girls, and you're also geographically close enough to do that, why in the world is this your last trip to the club for a while?

2. If you have only just met these girls, it's doubtful all 3 will remember who you are, but they time you get around to them all. Why not just focus on one?

3. If you have known these girls for a while, why don't you have their numbers already?

4. Why is getting their number any more difficult than grabbing them each for a lapdance off the stage at some point, and asking "can I get your number, to arrange to see each other outside?" Or, if you're worried about them talking amongst themselves for some reason, "can I get your number so I can get in touch before next time?" Keeping in mind that unless you already know them pretty well, there's no way they'll remember you if "maybe set up OTC at a later time" implies any kind of time gap more than a week or so.

I guess I can't imagine myself in the position you describe in the first place, or imagine how I'd manage to get myself in that position. You're in a position to do OTCs but not go back to the club?
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I would just get dances and phone numbers from all them. However, asking multiple dancers for OTC in one night has backfired on me a few times.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the insightful response Subraman, I appreciate it! It was actually my first time at that club, so I didn't know any of the girls there. Something happened at that club (extreme bad customer service from bouncer) that I never want to set foot in that club again.

I thought getting a number was a little more difficult, but it sounds like you guys are saying they will give you their number after you get a dance from them. That works for me. I guess the other thing is trying to get their attention when there's a bunch of customers and regulars in the place.

The goal would be to do one of the girls OTC that night, and then the other two girls at a later time.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yea i'm not really sure what your having a problem with larry. Just do dances with all three of them and ask for their numbers. You can tell them you want to do OTC in the near future depending on the girl. Or usually when I'm first asking a stripper for her number for the first time I say it is so I can text her and know when she is working. This is true but I also usually want it for future OTC purposes. I don't think the fact that they all work at the same club poses a problem at least not yet.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    and as far as doing OTC the first night you meet them. That has never really been my style. I usually take the slow build up approach...LOL Reason being I prefer the type of girl that doesn't do OTC a lot especially with strangers. But if I were going to I imagine it would all work pretty much the same.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I once had four regular OTC providers at one club, and I went one night when they were all there. I didn't expect two of them. But it worked out ok. They each thought that I only play with the other three Itc. Or at least that's what I tell them and nobody has called me on it.

It wasn't hard to handle. Just spend some on each one and then politely send them off to circulate so I can hang with another one. But it was a long visit.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Every first night OTC I have tried fell through. I no longer try.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I like how you said "I'm talking about otc" like that's supposed to get an immediate flood of responses. Lol
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Yeah, perhaps I'm overthinking this.
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    OTC threads probably get more responses than most topics.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion