tuscl

People needing their asses kicked. Squawk!

rickthevulture
Black vulture lives matter! Squawk!
Sunday, March 20, 2016 8:47 AM
Basically anybody who has insulted a rick, be it rickdugan, rickthelion, ricktheshark, or me. That includes, but is not limited to, 4got2think, twentyfive, ATACdawk, and Chili Palmer. Squawk! Don't think we'll do it? Have you idiots heard anything from Dougster in a while? He got the wildebeest treatment and after a soupçon of aging in the sun he became yummy yummy yummy in my tummy tummy tummy. Roar...cough...cough...squawk!

4 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Fuck off bird boy I bet even vultures get a tummy ache if they try to digest steel jacketed lead projectiles, my people have been training peregrines and other hawks, for centuries we aren't afraid of some jackal bird that hangs around with a large pussy cat. I personally have two pet Bengal Tigers bet they make a quick dinner out of you and your buddy.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    You want respect give respect. You want to stir the pot, you're doing the right thing (crap attracts crap)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Rickthevulture sounds more like a cartoon parrot with the squawking Vultures are quiet birds.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I'm honored to be on your list, rickthev! I'll be thinking fondly of all you Rick's this summer while I'm licking my rickcicles!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion