tuscl

Knowing how to get the girl

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sunday, March 20, 2016 7:54 AM
One of the most frustrating things when I started clubbing was getting the girl I wanted on a crowded night. I'd spot the girl of my dreams, follow her around the club with my eyes, and send her telepathic messages telling her to stop and see me. It rarely worked. She'd go on stage, and I'd give her a big stack of ones and tell her how beautiful she was. Then she leave the stage and go sit with some other guy. Meanwhile the ugly dancers keep coming by asking for a dance, and eventually I'd leave before my blue balls exploded out of frustration. But today, I love knowing how to get that girl to be mine. When it's like tonight when there's only one girl in the club that I want, and I really really want her, I love knowing how to get the girl. When the stage is lined full with guys begging for her attention, including two guys that dumped at least a hundred ones on her, I love knowing how to get the girl. When this girl is borderline DS hot and the little head is literally on his knees begging for a piece, I love knowing how to get the girl. She does her stage rotation. Towards the end, she works her way down to me. She's collected around a couple hundred in tips by this point. The place is packed, standing room only, and she's on fire. I've been watching her work the room. She is very good at her job. I motion her to lean down to talk. I ask if she knows how to tell which guy is going to spend the most money on her tonight. She seems surprised by the question but says no. I explain that she should never go to the guys who tip with ones. Because they are just trying to make it look like they have a lot of money but in fact they've spent most of what they have on stage tips. Instead I tell her she should always come back to the guy who tips with big bills. That guy knows how to treat a stripper and is not acting like a little boy seeing his first set of boobies. I then slip her two twenties. Then I tell her that my wallet is full of hundreds, and I'd love to shower her with some cash when she gets off stage. She could easily have gone to any one of a couple dozen guys and started selling dances right away. But she came right over to me. Never gave the other losers a second look. Note that I wasn't committed to anything at this point. I could've gotten one cheap $10 dance and if she was a bitch be done. But this one was awesome. Extraordinarily erotic and hands on dances. She was high and very chill. Beautiful smile, everything was exactly my type. It was great. So we kept escalating the level of the dances, and moving to some place more private each time, until you know yada yada yada. And I handed her a bunch of dead presidents. How would you have gotten the girl?

27 comments

• DaOnion
    8 years ago
    That sounds like a very effective method. Here's another way to do it: [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^haha
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Heh, just as a matter of personal style, I just wouldn't feel comfortable doing things the way you do them, JS. I'd feel like a total ... well, fill in the blank. Instead, I guess I've taken the "tune in, turn on, drop out" approach. I regularly get the hottest chick in the club, and wrap her up for hours on end, exclusively. But, the way I do it is: 1 -The question of "how to get her attention in a crowded club" never comes up, because I don't go during peak times. I have no interest in competing in a seller's market. I go during dead times, and there, it's easy to get her attention. 2 - 90% of the time, I go to the same clubs, so the girls already know my buddies and I spend. Getting their attention isn't hard, we're often shooing girls away from the table. That's a direct result of #1 above, plus having a rep among the girls for compensating fairly (but never overpaying or competing in a seller's market). 3 - Once I meet her ONCE, I have her number and arrange to see her by appointment. I never have to get her attention again. THEN, I might go during slightly more crowded times. In short, you're asking how to rip through my commute fastest, through the worst bumper-to-bumper rush hour, and I'm telling you I head home at off-hours, or else just take a country road home instead of the highway, and enjoy the ride even if it's longer.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    JS69 - Your technique and your whole philosophy around strip clubbing and getting the girl is all based upon throwing the big bucks at them. There is no getting around that "money can't buy happiness but it is way ahead of whatever is in second place" but most of us don't have those big bucks and never will. In my own little corner of the world I have learned to live with what I do have. I do quite well with being open and honest with the girls. I spent over 2 hours yesterday with the girl that you admired on your last visit to my favorite club and I didn't have to impress her with my money. She did it because she "Likes hanging with me".
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    I'll usually approach a girl when she's on stage (preferably a side stage and not the main stage), smile, ask her name, tell her how pretty she is (but don't say "nice tits" or something crass), tip her a $1 or $2 in her G-string without groping her, and tell her where I'm seated if she wants to stop by after her set. They usually smile and ask me my name and say they'll stop by later. Sometimes they'll go see a regular first, or a whale like JS who tipped them big, but the majority of the time they come see me. They'll usually come see me right away, but if not, whenever they are free. It's not as effective as JS's method, but it's one I feel comfortable with both personality-wise and financially speaking. I agree with Subra too that going at off times helps as well.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    JS - if I had that kind of scratch that system could work for me, but $40 at the stage is way out of my price range for that part of clubbing if I want to get dances. I also try not to go at peak times, but if I do the best approach me is to walk up and ask her to see me.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I have a better solution... Leave and go somewhere with better dancers and/or less competition.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    My system in one word: roofies.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, you cheap bastard. You find the hottest girl in the club, the one you want, with a stack of Benjamin"s in your pocket. And all you tip her is $40! Come on man, if you are going to make an investment, make it count. These girls see $20's all the time. Make their eyes light up with a $100. Of course, the girl in your story was high so $20's worked this time.
  • dutchman2000
    8 years ago
    This came up last night for me. Girl I'd been trying get a dance from TWO years ago (got stripper blocked) showed up again out of the blue. (disappeared after that particular night and I thought she quit the business) She was in a 3 stage rotation. Big spender at first stage showering her with tips with his crew and his lady, so waited to second stage. Talked to her and tipped and caught up. She asked where I was sitting and promised to come see me. So, thought (foolishly) I had it locked. She went to stage 3 which is kind of secluded. Dude came up and tipped her and chatted and sure enough when done she made a bee-line to his table (grrrr) . Well I began to plan on how to reverse this , or wait it out. But, then I realized the guy, who had brought in bottle and was power drinking with buddies, was NOT buying dances . I kept up eye contact and as soon as her ass left chair I waved her over. (turns out she did remember me,, cause she starts with "yes you may massage my shoulders" my ace in the hole). Had her the rest of the evening for perhaps the best dances ever .. worth a 2 year wait maybe, and I almost blew it. Next time, moving my seat to stage 3 and picking her off as she comes down! (got her # though so that should help). Besides, she's very interested in seeing my massage table LOL.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I understand that everybody thinks that I just throw unlimited amounts of money at dancers until they spread their legs. But it is more complicated than that. I make them think that I'm prepared to throw unlimited amounts of cash at them, and I have the ability to do that if I must and the little head insists, but much of the time that's unnecessary. I just use the lure of those limitless funds to get them for myself. With this girl, for example, I spent $350. That includes the $40 stage tip, a drink, and dances for 15+ songs. For that money I got the exclusive attention of the hottest dancer in the place for a little over two hours, all of which she was topless for, at least 45 min of very hands on dances, and a very happy ending that clearly goes beyond what this club usually allows. I'm not saying that $350 is cheap, but it's not outrageous either. And certainly it's within the limits that a lot of you sometimes spend. So I think it's possible to get dancers by playing the role of an overspending whale without necessarily having to be an overspending whale. Try it some time. I acknowledge the merits of subra's day shift system. But contrary to popular opinion, I do have a full time job to work at during the day. And while there can be good talent on day shift, the hottest dancers usually work the busier night shifts. I want the hottest white girls, and they are much harder to find on day shift. Corvus, tipping a Benjamin is rare, usually reserved exclusively for the DS. SCat, I would follow your system if I could club at Follies regularly. I'd save a fortune if I could club at Follies regularly. But most dancers aren't like Follies girls. And of course the Borat wedding quilt system is without compare. One day maybe I can achieve such unparalleled levels of PLdom. I'm still a work in progress.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Dutchman, I agree that being at the last stage where she walks off can be helpful. But still she's probably going to some other guy if he convinced her that he's got the most cash no matter where you sit. Sitting at the right place can only get you so far, especially on a busy night. So you must make the most of the opportunity even with a great seat. At baby dolls where I think there are 7 stages, I occasionally tip the ones I most want 2 or 3 times including at the final stage. Pathetic I know but it works to make them remember you.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I have done both Subra's system and JS69's system and I can tell you it works either way. I believe that just acting like a whale if done right is the most effective way to get the 9's & 10's but you do need some dead presidenr's & skills to pull it off. I prefer earlier clubbing and even though all of the girls aren't top notch I always find 1 or 2 that suit me just fine. My 2cents.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm sure acting like a whale can get her to your table ... but if you're not spending like a whale, doesn't she usually just figure that out and leave, as per dutchman's story? And even if you manage to fool her for this particular trip, now she has you pegged as "the guy who acts like a whale but spends $300", and you've made things harder on yourself? A word about dayshift. There are definitely clubs with dayshifts where the girls are so unattractive, even the hottest girls on that dayshift would be below-average on nightshift, or just plain couldn't even get hired on nightshift. On the other hand, with just a little research, I've never found it hard to find clubs where the top few hottest dayshift girls, are as hot as hot nightshift girls... and since all I need is one, getting her at half price (I usually spend about $300 for 4 hours, versus JS's $350 for 2 hours) is a win for me, since I'm not at all interested in a trip that only lasts 2 hours. I do love how, at nightshift, there are so many hot girls there's this "kid in a candy store" feel, it's awesome. But though there's no "kid in a candy store" feel on dayshift, in the clubs I go to I can often find at least one girl who is as hot as a hot nightshift girl, and once in a long while find one who is top-of-the-foodchain hot regardless of what shift she works.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I didn't mean to fool them I meant if you want to be treated like rich guy you need to act accordingly, that means tipping appropropiately spending smartly and looking well groomed and dressed nicely. It does not mean just tossing money around haphazardly like a sailor on leave. The clubs I visit for dayshift often have a better daytime lineup than non weekend nite shift. I am not suggesting trying to scam anyone I know more than a few dancers that I hang out with regularly and if I was a con man they wouldn't want to party with me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “… How would you have gotten the girl? …” Chloroform and a handkerchief often works well for me.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Well shit
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I can see “getting the girl” more of an issue at the more upscale clubs where there’s a lot of PLs willing and able to spend; and also it being on peak nights (Fr/Sat nights). I personally prefer the dives where the dancers are hungry for one’s $$$ and IME they are often more willing to please where IME the good-looking chicks in upscale clubs feel more entitled to the $$$ and IME often do less.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I’ve also found that sitting near the dressing-room is a good spot to grab a dancer since that is often a high-traffic dancer area.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Subra, I spend like whatever kind of whale I need to be. At this club, which is not particularly expensive, being a little whale at $350 was enough to get what I wanted. I don't lie to them. I just convince them I have lots of money, and then I spend that money regularly but sparingly to get what I want.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I think my style is more like Subra. The girls know me and know i get dances so its not a problem. Most of my SC visit are arranged and I text the girl when I get there and she comes right over to me. Now if i'm at a new random club maybe I'll try this John smith way of attracting the big fish. Although I think 1 $20 bill would be enough bait.
  • culvercityboy
    8 years ago
    As Subra and other have mentioned, day shift visits are usually a buyer's market, and I generally plan to stay for 3-4 hours, so I can be a bit patient. Being a regular also helps, even with girls you don't get dances from--sometimes, they'll even help you get the attention of the girl you are interested in. The one time I "had to have" a dance from a particular girl who "promised to stop by" after her stage time and didn't, I just walked up to her and told her I would be waiting in the LD area; she was talking to another guy at the time. I'm sure I pissed off the other guy (who may or may not have been after a LD or VIP--I didn't care). The guy and PL were sitting at a table on the floor. I walked up to her from behind, put my hand on her shoulder, leaned down and whispered in her ear exactly what I was waiting for and walked towards the LD area. She caught up to me in about 5 seconds. The dances were most memorable.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I agree that one twenty might have been sufficient. If possible never put the little head in charge of tipping.
  • culvercityboy
    8 years ago
    "the girl and the PL" (obviously)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Whatever approach one uses; unless one is a regular known to the dancers; one needs to be proactive and make the move rather than just sit back waiting and hoping.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Not sure I would have the cojanes to try and outbid some dude tossing hundreds. I would probably tip a 10 and try to say something smooth hoping she would remember me in slower time. Probably why I'm not fucking three DS right now. Even so, I've always struggled to make a connection with the 9.5+ even in slower times. The ultra fine honeys can make bank even if there are only a few dudes in the club. They'll give good dances but rarely show any interest with getting to know LW in a way that leads to OTC. They're just making too much money in the club to put in the effort. There have been some exceptions but it is very rare.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good insight
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion