tuscl

Getting your rocks off

crazyjoe
Colorado
Do you keep track of all the dancers that get you off in the club?

If so donyou have a list on paper, on a computer or tablet, is it password protected?

Donyou keep track of how many times with each dancer?

12 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Well shit
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I have a brilliant relational database that I coded myself! ;)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm trying to keep up a list of dancers, on my computer, that myself and my closest friends know that do extras in VIP. I mark the ones that I personally know with an "X". The problem is knowing who has left to never return. There are 34 names currently on the list and 3 on a separate list of ROBs.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Lists. I don't need no stinking lists.

I have an Eidetic memory
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I limit admissions to my stripper college to only a handful of the most promising students. This way they get personal, hands on attention. And there's no need to keep a student list for such a small college.

I do the same thing for my pimping business. Only the finest young women qualify for my rentable harem. No need for a list.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith69, I thought it only counted as pimping if you encourage the girls to fuck other guys for money and then took their money! You always present yourself as more of a sugar daddy!

By the way, pimping = non-brilliant!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I use an Excel spreadsheet.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    I maintain such a list. 75% of dancers I interact with go on the list along with notes of everything they told me and what I told them. LD experience and personality and who are her typical customers in the SC all get written down. The 25% of dancers I interact with that don't go on the list were dancer I didn't like that approached me and I had to shoo them off, their names are irrelevant. I organize the list by SC, then by stage name.

On the trip to the SC, I read through my notes for that SC. If I didn't keep a list, my head would explode trying to remember that info. Connecting faces to names is hard for me. My list with dancer descriptions helps tremendously.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have kept a list, on paper in code, of all strippers who have gotten me off going back to 1996. It includes date, club, stripper name, ethnicity (if non-white), and whether we did lap dances (and how many) or VIP. This list predates my knowledge of Excel by several years or I would have done it in Excel in the first place. Yes, I'm a nerd.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, I never have. I doubt I ever will. I can keep track of beneficial relationships. It isn't rocket science or differential equations.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I get my rocks off with dynamite and I keep track on an abacus running Fortran basic.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    What a strange game. How about a game of chess?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion