tuscl

Phoenix question

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, March 19, 2016 9:03 AM
The city, NOT a dancer. I'm a little tired of Follies of the Southwest at the moment. What's the best alternative for cute white girls in Phoenix on a Saturday night? And please don't say Bourbon Street cause fake tits are a much bigger threat to our country than Donald Trump could ever be. I'm not looking for extras tonight. I was taken care of very well last night, and I'm saving up for an upcoming DS date. Just want some good eye cand with natural breasts, and the option of some very hands on dances would be nice as well. I was considering Christies over by the airport but I think they've been in decline for a while. How about the other Christies? Something else? Thanks.

23 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, I understand your negative attitude about bolt-ons. I do. And while I agree BSC is populated with an abundance of girls with store bought tits, I have always found plenty of cute girls there with natural breasts. Just saying. However, the Christie's in Tempe, just off I-10, may fit your needs? Hell it's really difficult to find any club meeting your description, as you well know. I've only been to the Tempe Christie's once but thought it was fine. Just a bit out of the way for my regular travel schedule. And I'll not return to Christie's by the airport until a reliable source convinces me it is worthwhile. It appears to be a total waste of time/money. Don't go to Scottsdale clubs. Maybe Jaguar's? Never been there myself. I'm sure @rh48hr will respond soon enough. One potential option, way out on the north side is Bliss? Hit or miss, and on the far north side of town, I've had fun there every time I've visited. However, talent level is hit or miss. Probably not worth the drive solely for a SC visit, but a solid club if you are already on that side of town, as I sometimes am. You can always swing by Blue Moon Lounge and see some cute girls too poor to have paid for re-tooling yet. And experience the BML handshake too. All at bargain prices.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Suggest Christie's in Tempe. Great talent lately.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "best alternative for cute white girls" John, John, John..... watcha tryin' to do bro? You're gonna get the PC police all riled up again after they finally took a pill and calmed down.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    I'd say Christies, Tempe, or Babes- Scottsdale. A potential diversion on the later place would be the plethora of high end car dealers within a few miles of the club. I'm talking Bentley, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, etc.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    And I thought I didn't like fake tits. I actually don't mind seeing well done fakes, just not that interested in squeezing
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Phoenix is in Arazona
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I thought tuscl was the last bastion of humanity without pc police. Doesnt matter though. The little head knows what he likes and he speaks his mind.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    What's the point of a pair of tits if you don't want to squeeze them? Thanks for the input. I'll probably try Christies in T.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Actually John asks it in a way that doesn't seem racist. Earlier he talked about girls with skin as white as driven snow, hair blonde or red (natural)n(and assumingly eyes like the ocean). If you make it sound poetic there's no reason to object. Conclusion: people have their panties in a bunch or something. :confused:
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    It is ok to be racist against fake tits. That is a choice but skin color is not
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Is It ok to be racist against racists?
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    My dick has never been racist.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    i’m pretty sure that breast augmentation is covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act. i hereby demand that you stop this blatant bigotry or go back to 1824 . September 1st. at around 3:26. in the afternoon. mountain standard time. dammit
  • Maximiliano
    8 years ago
    Hard to distinguish if women of color (other than white) are sexier... but when I compare pussy, I really feel you need to take petty race prejudice out of the equation or you are going to miss some of the finest women in the strip club scene. Maybe you should just stay home and jerk off!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I haven't jerked off in months. If I'm horny I just text any number of cute young white girls who take care of my needs completely. We all have our preferences. Lots of you are into Asians, blacks, Latino, and various other shades of chocolate. More power to you. Have fun. My thing is cute, young white girls. That's what I want, that's what I pay for, and that's what I talk about To each his own.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Motor, you were right. Why doesn't everybody just go bash Trump some more and leave me and my white girls to procreate.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Christies in Tempe is by far your best choice outside of Bourbon and Hiliter. Candy store is sometimes a hit but mostly a miss. Bourbon has several natural breasts if you like spinners. Surprised your against going. Spring training has ROBs out so good luck in all that competition. Tell us if you strike out or hit a home run.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    It's kinda lame when a white guy is exclusively attracted to white guys... Borrrrrrring... Zzzzzzzzzzz
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^fucking autocorrect. You may have liked white guys in a past life but I meant white girls.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Yeah I'm boring so I'll leave the cross cultural and cross species mating to chess.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think there is a reason why even mixed clubs are predominantly white. The clubs know what sells. Hopefully you don't end up at a show club. Ha!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Who said anything about cross species??? Sick fuck...
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    JS - Christie's Tempe will fit the bill for you. But as corvus said BSC does have some natural tits if you want to poke your head in. You don't have to stay but I think you might be pleasantly surprised. Minnow - babes Scottsdale is closed. Owner of Skin bought it out and shut it down. Speaking of which, Skin in south Scottsdale is another club that will have white chicks for you. Haven't been there in a while so I don't know what the mileage would be like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion