tuscl

You're a Stripper Teacher

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Weed just realized another one of the 700+ reasons that 18 is DS III.

I am her stripper teacher. I met her as a brand new dancer who had no clue what she was doing. Her youthful naked beauty made her some money but only a fraction of her potential. So I started giving her pointers on how to be a better stripper, and to my shock she put many of my suggestions into practice. She also started asking me questions, and encouraged me to keep giving her pointers. You can debate whether this is a good thing if you want to, but she trusts my teachings. And her income from other customers has gone up substantially since I met her. I'm not saying it's all to my credit, but I do think I've helped her.

If you could teach a class of strippers, what would the lessons on your syllabus be? Here are some of the lessons that I've taught DS III.

How to ask for a dance without saying "wanna dance?"

How to maximize your stage set as an audition for lap dances

How to decide which customers to approach

How to give a great lap dance

How to refuse extras but keep the dances going

What to do with a customer who whips his dick out (hint: the answer is not suck it unless of course the customer's name is John)

How to seduce a customer into a VIP room

19 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I teach them that blow is only an expression.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Heck, I do my lawyering while being chauffeur driven around town by a dead head in a weed infested limo.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    You're an idiot. Another stripper would be a better teacher than you.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'd recommend a course in handling customers OTC. It's important for the dancer to know how to handle herself - and how to keep the customer happy - and how to keep the customer as a return customer both ITC and OTC.

As mentioned in several discussions - there are lots of ways for this to go down badly - don't go back to the customers place - don't take him to your place - don't get shit faced drunk before leaving the club - have a method of getting out if things start going really bad, etc.

I know it's OTC - but if the girl can provide a good OTC experience that pulls the customer back to the club first - it's a good thing.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Once he gets tenure he is assured of a job for life like being on the Supreme Court maybe JS69 can also be a stripper judge.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Chessmaster always sounds like a petulant child who is whining because some kid kicked his little pee pee. Is he even capable of writing a sentence that doesn't sound like it was written by a whiny fourth grader?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Chessmaster always sounds like a petulant child who is whining because some kid kicked his little pee pee. Is he even capable of writing a sentence that doesn't sound like it was written by a whiny fourth grader?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Are you capable of writing a sentence that doesn't sound like it was written by a pussy whipped teenager that just lost his virginity?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No you're not capable.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Interesting topic: I would say

1. How to open. Both what lines and with sets (either 1, 2, or groups) Amazing how so many go about this wrong.
    2. How to set boundaries without pushing customers away
    and
    3. How to work the room/club to your advantage.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    JS69 - you've just taken the first steps toward becoming a pimp. Congratulations.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I was going to say that, but not in a bad way. John would be a kind, nurturing pimp, not a dick, thug pimp
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Basic customer service.

How to fake intimacy.

How to manage your time when it's busy and dead
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Mikey, thank you. That's a very kind thing to say. I hope it would be true
  • aks451
    9 years ago
    Really great strippers somehow always leave you wanting more. Eye contact, giving a little more per song, making him wonder what might happen if he got just one more dance. Telling him she likes something about him more than the other guys in the club. A vague promise of fun during a future visit. Anything to keep her pleasurably in his mind after he leaves. Always keep him reaching, pursuing, dreaming. He will empty his wallet many more times than once.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "John would be a kind, nurturing pimp, not a dick, thug pimp"

Like this ?

http://youtu.be/-_zKCUG20xs
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    That's awesome. Great clip.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Great clip Motörhead - too funny!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now