tuscl

why does not JohnSmith69 just go sugar baby route?

Thursday, March 17, 2016 4:14 PM
JohnSmith69, you are wishing for the young legal and will to pay them generous. Then why you are not seeking sugar baby as on sites such as seekingarrangement or else? Is it because the DS having beauty and skill beyond a comparison, usually not available in the civilian womans?

10 comments

• Estafador
    8 years ago
    after all those disasters we post on a regular about failed sugar baby scenarios, maybe he's better off with what he's doing.
  • serrano
    8 years ago
    I am confidence that JohnSmith69 will never agree meet sugar baby at GAS STATION, jajajajajajajsjajaja!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Like many on this board, I met a very sexy dancer locally and I pay to see her. Long term. So for the sake of honesty, I always refer to her as a SB instead of some goofy and delusional dream-stripper designation. JS69 constantly blurs the reality of his pay-for-sex arrangement by coming up with goofy pet names and his own delusional vocabulary. This delusional thinking is now baked into the DNA of TUSCL. Apparently there is a mystique associated with finding your SB in a strip club but the reality is that there are prettier and less emotionally damaged college girls available on S.A. for the same cost.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Basically what I have with my dream strippers is a sugar baby relationship. We date regularly, doing all kinds of fun stuff, we take trips together, and we have wild sex every time we are together. And I pay them a bunch of money and sometimes buy them presents. The only way it's not a "typical" sugar baby relationship is that I don't pay them a regular allowance. Instead, I pay them per date or per trip. But I see them so regularly that there really is no difference. I also sometimes pay their bills like rent, tuition, and student loans. DS II and III sometimes call me their sugar daddy. But I would never consider getting a sugar baby on line. That would take forever to find the right girl, deal with them not looking like her picture, convince them I'm safe, see if our personalities match, deal with the bullshit of whether we have sex, etc. I could die of horniness before I found a girl on line that even approaches the quality of the ones I have. Strip clubs are the perfect shopping forum. I can meet a dozen candidates per night. As soon as I meet them, I can interact and judge our compatibility. I can immediately see them naked. I don't have to worry about their pictures not matching their bodies. I can play with their naked bodies. I may be able to have sex with them. We can drink or smoke weed tighter. It could take me months to get to the point with an online girl when I could do these things. In a strip cub I can do these things when we meet. And by going to multiple clubs I can see hundreds of candidates. In an online setting, I'd be lucky to have personal interactions with even a handful of candidates per month.
  • serrano
    8 years ago
    interesting your advice, JohnSmith69. I am in the agreement that meeting in person is best process. Online information so often is false. The clubs we enjoys are most efficient way to meet many many attractive lady, to see what may be possible and test interaction of your personal chemistry, yes beyond high school and university essentially all women will cost many money, whether she is the girlfriend, the wife, the stripper, the sugar baby. so why spent the money on aging old ugly nagging hag who will steal half of everything you work so hard your entire lifes for achievement!??! seem like best long term "return on investment" is enjoy the beautiful girls as much as possible while young in university, then afterward avoid marriage and spent generous yet wisely on the best dancers. sad to say I have been marry for some time and wife is sexless beast, however career is very nice and permit travel often...and now I have discover the whole new world of very pleasant social interactions I had never dream of before with so many sexy beautiful dancer.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Ok it's probably just cause I'm very very high but that post by serrano sounds exactly like that pack and move to India service. I may or may not understand that comment in the morning.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm confused. Somebody normal please clarify.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Serrano is legit. It's just that English is not his first language.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Thank you. I hope you're not just messing with me? Sorry. Just a little weed paranoia. I'm over it.
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    You are his role model.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion