tuscl

Wild SGJ sightings along the...entire US board

Estafador
BIG APPLE
as of this posting date, SGJ seems to be on a serious discussion bender posting the most asinine crap I've ever seen.
Who let SGJ off his leash?

14 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Sjg and ime are just blowing off some steam. This could be a while. I'll be back... eventually.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    come on dude I apologized it's not really my fault he can't stop, though I do take some blame.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I told IME that the next time he wants to start impersonating me and replicating my posts he should just let me know and I'll send him my account password.

And thanks to everyone else for engaging in responsive discussions instead of ad hominem. This forum really is quite special.

SJG

Symphony No. 9 ~ Beethoven
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8J…
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago

i blame ronald regan and the aclu. letting all those lunatics out of the asylum was a baaaaad idea. san_jose_guy was a total loser then and he’s a loser now who should never have been set loose on an unsuspecting and defenseless public.

he was also a horrible liar just as he is today:

circa 1993. michael douglas encounters san_jose_guy in the park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwP2vV6W…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Falling Down, I remember that movie. One of the key aspects is that the lead character pays for his fast food, and what he takes. Commentators pointed this out. This indicated that he was an antagonist or lone nut of the Right.

Also I think this was in part about he and his ex-wife. Another indicator that he is of the Right, as he and fellow travelers believe that women have too much power and that they should not be able to divorce.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    i’ll bet you wish your mail order bride hadn’t been able to divorce you. that way she couldn’t have dumped your stupid loser ass
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Have to set the record straight, otherwise people will believe Phil's nonsense.

Never married to a mail order bride. Never would be married to a mail order bride. No interest in mail order brides. I don't do things that way.

I was married for a long time, and after years of trying to make the marriage work and two different marriage councilors and she getting involved with people doing financial crime, I had her legally removed.

I knew that I would have to face myself in the mirror for the rest of my life. I knew that I had to conduct myself ethically as I needed to be out with my integrity intact.

SJG

Recognizing the signs of coming plant closures and how to fight them
    http://www.ueunion.org/stwd_clos.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fighting-clo…
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “I knew that I would have to face myself in the mirror for the rest of my life”

you see this is why you are such a terrible liar. no way could anyone not have blown their brains out if they were faced the possibility of looking at you for the rest of their life.

so are you ready to share with us which country you bought your wife from? you’ve said so yourself that you have to face your feelings honestly if you are ever going to get through the pain of her dumping you. i’m guessing Bangladesh. i mean it seems so obvious - low cost for brides, low shipping costs based on weight and she wasn’t going to cost you hardly anything to feed her. she could have just licked the gravy out of your fat folds.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Once again, Phillip has crossed over into territory so bizarre that he is not even worth responding too. But I do have to admit that when he goes this far he is actually kind of humorous.

I can tell people one thing,, before my ex-wife and I were married I had season tickets to the San Jose Symphony and she and I enjoyed that very much. After we were married though is when you would think people would do that. It never worked that way though.

SJG

Best of Mozart
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0UmrCX…
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    i can’t help you if you won’t admit to your problems. yes, yes we both know you’ve heard that same thing from dozens of mental health professionals but it is as true today as it was the first time your parents had you institutionalized.

Mali? one of the Balkan states? come on give us a hint

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Mars

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I confess, I set him free. He looked so lonely out in my backyard, chained to his post.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I'm hearing about a fat guy in a serape and a sombrero over a tinfoil cap, flying on a multi colored flying horse hollering how do i get to Mexico from here. I think the horses name was Piñata.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You two guys, your imaginations don't go far enough.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion