• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Did he ever have it?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    What happened?
  • ime
    9 years ago
    He has got it all, the girls, the money, the brains, he is the whole package. Smart and concise every man wants to be him and every woman wants to be with him.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    So has Ime,
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Are you implying ime is sjg?
  • ime
    9 years ago
    look I apologize to everyone else on the board except SJG. I think I channeled crazyjoe somehow. He was posting the same thing in every thread so I just helped him out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    yeah - what's up w/ IME - did someone hack his account
    ?
  • ime
    9 years ago
    chessmaster I think it was because I was posting SJG's nonsense again after he posted in and then put it in a bunch of this threads
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Not quite, but there are some persistent trolls. And by troll I'm referring to people that post ad hominem. Rather than engaging in topical discussions they just vent their frustrations. Look at who is replicating my posts. Usually he keeps stuff up, and then being intoxicated I think he just passes out and then stays away for a while.

SJG

Symphony No. 9 ~ Beethoven
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8J…
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Sjg caused ime to lose it.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    You fuckers are about to make me lose it!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Read some of Plato's Socratic Dialogues. The guys who have nothing to contribute are the ones who go ad hominem.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yes, SJG repeating himself is annoying....and weird
  • ime
    9 years ago
    kind of like the guys who do no reviews or anything useful hmmmm SJG
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Bring back Alucard band SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Mr. IME, the next time you want to start impersonating me by replicating my posts, just PM me and I'll send you my account password.

SJG

Beethoven's 9th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3217H8J…
  • ime
    9 years ago
    go ahead and send it to Rech for me
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

SJG
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Seems like he's on a serious bender today! I blame ime. FECK YOU IME. Who told you to let him off his leash ya bastard!?
  • ime
    9 years ago
    sorry he is very easy to manipulate, I regret the collateral harm it as done to the board, I should be band.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    i blame ronald regan and the aclu. letting all those lunatics out of the asylum was a baaaaad idea. san_jose_guy was a total loser then and he’s an even worse loser now who should never have been set loose on an unsuspecting and defenseless public.

he was also a horrible liar just as he is today:

circa 1993. michael douglas encounters san_jose_guy in the park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwP2vV6W…

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    DOCTOR phil, You pop up at just the right times. I'm still trying to figure out who you are a sock puppet for.

SJG
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I love ime's spelling. Very articulate lol. Have you ever thought about making a novel sans the editor ^_^
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    lol. you’re still trying to figure out which corner of your perfectly round padded cell the penny is in
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    @Shadowcat- do you realize that it was actually IME that bumped all these old SJG threads today?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    How happy I am that I missed it all. Thank you, founder.
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    Isn't Plato's a club in NYC?
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    i think he is referencing plato's closet which is his feeble attempt to - you guessed it - come out of the closet. probably one of many reasons his mail order bride dumped him
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    There have been clubs in NYC called that. As I remember they were "sex clubs", meaning that they were not really strip clubs, brothels, or swingers clubs. Maybe kind of like what the gay culture has, but a het version. Women who want to be fucked, and for free! I've never been sure whether I should believe it or not.

Anyway, in Plato's dialogues with Socrates, the one who resorts to ad hominem arguments is the one who is going to be made to look like a fool. Like for example in the first chapter of Republic, discussion of what is Good. Thrasymachus tries to counter Socrates and starts off saying, "Do you need a wet nurse?"

Well I ask you, how many of the posts on TUSCL use those types of arguments?

But with Plato we can be assured that anyone who uses that type of argument is going to get trashed.

Now the opposite is true when Plato introduces a mathematical argument. In that case, you know that the guy making it will come across as the greatest ever.

Also, many people are well familiar with the early Plato, like Apology and Crito. But the later Plato is quite different and well worth studying.

I think this is complete:
    http://www.amazon.com/Plato-Complete-Wor…

SJG

Best of Mozart - this guy's music is so seductive, its like milk chocolate. But I think this is also its limitation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0UmrCX…
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Is today SJG day or something? I guess we don't have to celebrate April fools day now, since we already did today.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Fools?

People have called me far worse.

SJG

Fighting Plant Closures

http://content.ucpress.edu/ancillaries/1…

http://www.academia.edu/1782800/Forging_…
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I'm nice when I'm mean.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Thank you to Founder for the ignore option. I put that crazy bastard on ignore long ago.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I have put a *lot* of people on Ignore -- it makes this board so much more pleasant to browse! -- but for some masochistic reason I continue to read a fraction of SJG's copious posts, despite his dogmatic leftwing dumbassery, his hateful rejection of religion, and his mindnumbing repetitiveness on almost every subject on which he pontificates. Yeah, I think he's about to be Ignored.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    "He has totally lost it."

He never had it!
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I've avoided using ignore as well. However the length of SJG posts are incredibly long - and they tempt me to possibly ignore them.

I'm holding out hope that there is some snippet of wisdom in that mind of his.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Maybe he has syphillis, which he caught from an AMP girl and now we are seeing the effects of untreated syphillis on a warped mind.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Cashman writes: "I'm holding out hope that there is some snippet of wisdom in that mind of his."

Nope, no wisdom -- not even a microsnippet. But his musical taste is awesome.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @MrDuece

are you trying to suggest that there might be some savant in that idiot?

lol. that's a good one. you almost had me there. you know they don't come any more mentally ill than san_jose_guy and it's like i always say, mental illness is not only very serious but it is funny as hell.

• DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Some of the things he says are interesting at times, even if I don't agree with them and they are off the wall.

If we could get a Cliff's Notes version of his posts. Say, a 50 word summary, instead of 1,000 words, I might read more of them.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    The few times that I've sifted through his multitude of long, rambling, and sometimes incoherent posts have not yielded anything particularly useful or even entertaining. At least not for me.

Also, I think that he's crazy like a bicycle made out of baby parts.

I just ignore him without even using the site's 'ignore' feature.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    The vasectomy posts of his were interesting. Plus, ditto, on his musical tastes. I do enjoy listening to some of those youtube links
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I hate to defend the poor guy but he is useful, anytime I start to doubt my sanity I read a few lines in one of his posts and I realize how normal I am.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Of course Mr. IME only sessions with white girls, because he knows that they could not have syphilis.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    hey san_jose_guy, been down to the slave quarters, uh i mean the AMPs, recently? racist fucking psycho
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    AMPs were a way of survival during a horrible marriage.

Now I'm more into bedroom girls.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, we're waiting outside for ya, SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    vince, you'll have to keep waiting, because besides girls from AMPs, I am busy.

SJG

The Hermetic Teachings of Tehuti
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYTJwgXj…
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Nah. SJG just operates on a different wavelength, out of phase with the rest of us. Which is a good thing, lest TUSCL become the echo chamber SW/SCJ is. He reminds us that front room action can often have significant benefits to back room dances. I learned that years ago at a drink hustle club on day shift, of all places.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The front room is where you can lead the interaction. This is where you can see if the girl will open up to you, if you can get her off script and just treating you like an ordinary person. In the front room there is not necessarily any strict formula relating the time and the money.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "Yesterday • vince, you'll have to keep waiting, because besides girls from AMPs, I am busy."

Yes you're so busy. That's why you daily spend hours on TUSCL posting 10 pages of gibberish that nobody reads.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Dominic did a good job of describing what SJG adds to the board. I will also add that SJG is the only guy here who is immune from and completely unaware of his many critics and people who give him shit like me. He's the Teflon gravy drinker. He's completely unlike jeriksson who ran away just because I revealed her identity as a dancer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think there are many on-here that won’t be able to get a ride w/ SJG when he goes on his SC motorhome tour.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Ats funny.

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "They're coming to take me away, ha ha,
    To the funny farm where things are nice..."
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    TheeOSU, no the reason I am able to follow TUSCL threads more is that I now use Proxy Servers. They make it fairly safe to us TUSCL, when I am in sensitive environments and there could be Internet traffic surveillance, or snoopy people over the shoulder.

And Dominic77 is smart to have figured out the importance of the front room in strip clubs. And JS69 is correct to see that I am indeed immune from critics, otherwise I'd of submitted way back when I was school age.

And I'm sorry that I hadn't of joined earlier so that I could have interacted with Alucard.

SJG

How to Listen to Classical Music: Symphony 101
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDvSvUmo…
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “when I am in sensitive environments”

shut the fuck up. you are in your mom’s basement. it is not your “command center”, it is not the “front lines”, it is not “on the ground”, and it is not a “sensitive environment”. it’s your mom’s fucking basement you retarded psycho

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion