tuscl

If a stripper has a significant other that works at the same club?

Just sort of piggybacking on a recent discussion post. Would you get dances from a girl that has a significant other working at the same club, on the same shift (bartender, bouncer, manager, valet attendant, etc.) ? There was a dancer that repeatedly asked me for dances and I would turn her down every time because her boyfriend was the DJ at that club. I like high mileage and frisky dances and I didn't want to waste money on her. Even if she told me it was alright with her boyfriend, I still wouldn't do it because it would kill my vibe with her.

18 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Not so much talking about dances or 'extras', more just about generally engaging with her. I have found that dancers with SO's have limits, and the unattached one's don't.

SJG

PHilip Glass Akhenaten
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJfp-PFZ…
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I've never run across it so I'm not sure exactly what I'd do. If I knew before I ever got a dance with her, I'd probably pass -- I certainly wouldn't bother with a girl whose boyfriend was the bouncer who patrols the back rooms, and even if it was the DJ, I might feel a bit self-conscious on the floor. On the other hand, if a stripper was already delivering to my satisfaction, and THEN I found out she's dating the DJ? Well, she's already delivering, so no big deal, I wouldn't fire her just because of that. Plus, these in-club romances tend to be measured in terms of hours or days, rather than weeks or months.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I have detected lesbian couples at strip clubs, as one of the girls will have told me, and they are both very limited in how engaging they are.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Unless she has DS level looks, I would completely avoid a dancer who had a SO working in the club. There is just too much of a chance of low mileage and unnecessary drama.
  • K
    9 years ago
    As I posted in the other thread, one dancers husband was a customer and enjoyed his wife providing extras. It depends on the circumstances.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Got dances from his current girlfriend and his ex who he has a kid with, no issues. But pretty tame dances.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    There's a dancer/DJ couple at my favorite club, but they don't work the same shifts. However, she also works at another club and he's often there during her shifts. I haven't noticed any difference in how frisky her dances are depending on whether he's there or not.

I also have fucked a former fav in her bedroom while the boyfriend (who she claims is just her roommate and best friend) was at the other end of the house.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    JS there's another side to that coin. I've been seeing a dancer ITC frequently and she recently parted ways with one of the DJ's who she lived with. He's been described to me by several other dancers with the inelegant term, "man-whore", and it's clear that he's fucked at least 1/2 the dancers there. After spending time with her I discerned that she still lusts after the guy, but she's been very friendly with me, so I just mind my own business. Recently they were both working and she asked me to take her to the Champagne Room. I declined and she said, look. Pay the house fee for an hour, ($200) and the rest is free. Ok. She took me to a CR which is right across from the DJ booth and in fact the DJ, with a little neck craning, can see part way into the room. Well, I deduced, she's using me! She got naked, dropped to her knees right by the entry (where I know he could see her) and I face fucked her bareback. She then sat me down and fucked me silly. All for free! Afterwards I was sitting at the stage as he walked by, smirked at me and gave me thumbs up. I've never met the guy, but I'm sure she was using me to try to engender jealousy. She used me! I loved it.
    Would I do a 3-way with him & her? In a heartbeat. I'm not so homophobic that I fear having another dick in the room.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    What if the significant other is another dancer? That would put a different spin on things.

I've never knowingly run into a dancer who had a boyfriend/SO/husband working in the same club. Not sure how I would feel about that? It would probably depend on how hot she was.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    A couple of years ago there was a "9" who was probably doing more VIP's than any one else. I was fairly new to the club at the time and had to have her. I did and then later when she was MIA at the club, I found out that her BF was a bouncer. They were constantly getting into it with each other over jealousies. One of them had to go and it was her. I'm on pretty friendly terms with the bouncer now but I never bring her up. Her sister is still working at the club but will tell you that she is not like her sister and she isn't.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Kinda OT, but I was at one of our divier clubs last night for the first time in a few months and learned that one of the bartenders is 5 months pregnant by one of the bouncers. He told me he's gonna be looking for work elsewhere since he knows they can't raise a kid on what he makes as a strip club bouncer.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I still got table dances from one dancer that made a lot of sexual suggestions about what she would do with me if I got alone with her or even agreed to get lap dances in the usually empty but expensive lap dance room. I didn't go for her beyond table dances. She had a nice body but her face was less than average in looks by normal standards.

She gave me reasons to believe her. Fast forward a few months after not seeing her for a while, suddenly she's back and seems as interested as before. She also tells me that one big bouncer is her current bf. I decided to just stick to table dances out in the open with her. One night I agreed to buy her a drink and she ordered something that I thought was quite expensive, maybe 15 to 18 dollars. When she was gone for a few minutes, the bouncer bf came over and thanked me for buying her the drink. I was thinking his reaction might be different if he knew she had said something about giving me a bj if I got real lap dances or that at one time she had suggested the possibility of moving in with me even though we never even went out. That had to be one of the craziest ideas I heard a stripper suggest. move in with a guy she never even visited outside the strip club. I told her I lived an hour away, saved by distance. I once thought no strippers lived near me but I have met a few who did in the last several years. I like to avoid unnecessary drama or avoid getting two ton Godzilla bf's working as a bouncer in the club angry at me. I did understand though to a dancers bf, you are doing him a favor in some respects getting dances from a gf because that's her income for the night.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    If I know that a dancer's girlfriend or wife is also working the club (either as a dancer, bartender or waitress) I will never get any dances from her. You ain't seen drama til you've gotten in the middle of something like that.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    At a local club down here, one of the stripper's husband is the owner of that club, so even though she looks pretty good, I will never get a dance from her.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    At the extras club I go to, I used to regularly get dances from the girl who was the owner's girlfriend. She was hysterical to talk to, but not someone in the overall scheme of things to get dances from. She not only didn't do extras, she was the only girl, at least among those who stuck around a lengthy period of time, who never let me suck her tits.

To continue the story, she eventually broke up with him and left the club, only for another lady to take over the role of owner's girlfriend (and eventually, wife). When this other lady is (relatively) sober, she's lame, but when she's drunk, she has no business being allowed in the club, much less dancing. She's on the short list of worst dancers I ever encountered.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    lopaw is right about lebian/bi couple drama I have seen it (I use to work with a wife of a dancer and oh man there was a lot of drama in their relationship)

I feel like the majority of clubs do not allow significant others to work or even be present in the club while a dancer is working there just cause a lot could go wrong with jealousy and drama.

What does happen a lot at clubs though is managers and staff hook ups with dancers that usually end up being drama (which is why its not allowed but happens anyway) and dancers quite cause there pissed that so and so fucked so and so too or they slept with everyone and they thought they would be the acceptation to the one night stands.

Over all though if I were a guy I woudn't get a dance with a dancer in a relationship with someone present at the club just cause I wouldn't want to be a part of any of that drama.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Gawker! Gawker! Gawker!
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Great responses. I have had dances from a bisexual dancer who had a girlfriend was also a dancer at the same club. In fact, one of my fondest memories was when the bisexual dancer introduced me to her girlfriend and the two of them gave me a unsolicited combo BJ/HJ right on the floor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion