tuscl

Is It OK To Tell A Stripper She Smells Good?

trpterp
District of Columbia
Saturday, March 12, 2016 5:19 PM
Or would it be considered just creepy? I was getting a Stevie and she was wearing a really great perfume...and not much else. I was getting into it but was afraid to ruin the moment by telling her that I dug her scent. I have had dances at this same club in the past from women who smell like they just finished a hot yoga class. Thanks.

26 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Absolutely not. Unless you do it with some kind of creepy vibe, there's nothing wrong with complementing the things you like about a stripper. I've complemented outfits, shoes, smell, tits, pussy, personality, and a bunch of other shit.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Got the question bassakwards. Yes it's ok.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    Its hard to say it depends on how your relationship is with the dancer and how her over all attitude and the way you go about saying it. I mean personally if a regular of mine told me I smelt nice as long as he wasnt inhaling deeply or getting real close to me then sure i will take it ok but if its not a regular and they did that other stuff i mentioned then yeah it would be creepy.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I told my fave she smelled like a garden in heaven. She liked it.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I compliment strippers all the time if I particularly like some feature: hair, eyes, teeth, tits, face, smile, overall figure, pole tricks, etc. etc. It's possible to compliment a stripper's appearance without being creepy. You should try to pick something besides the obvious as the object of your compliment. For example, if she has large natural breasts but also has beautiful hair, skip complimenting the titties (she's heard it too many times) and concentrate on the hair.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes ... go for it. I treat them like civvis in this regard.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yes it is totally okay, you just have to be cool about how you tell her. I would say "wow I love the smell of whatever you're wearing. Is that a perfume or body spray?" I don't see anything creepy about that since this person could be grinding against your crotch at any moment.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    ^ good example :)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I like being told I smell good; a) it's a compliment, b) I spend a lot of money on designer perfume. I like to smell nice. I know some customers don't want the smell to rub off so their wives can smell it, but I've only run into that problem a couple times. One was very recent, the guy thought I smelled lovely but warned not to rub it off on him. So I did a lower contact dance and still make a couple hundred off him. Haha With the more expensive perfumes, I don't need to showed my body with them... Just a squirt or two in a couple of places and I smell lovely but subtle.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yes, but only if she actually *does* smell good. Don't want to compliment her just to be nice and then have her rub the stank all over you.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    +1 Mr. Deuce. Or, I guess +2 Mr. Deuce would be more appropriate.
  • chattguy123
    8 years ago
    Is no one going to ask the really important question from this thread. What is a Stevie? Lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @chattguy123: Check the glossary. :) The link is at the bottom of the page.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    @Nina, that's the great things about (Eau de) Parfum or scents with higher oil content is that one typically only applies them to the "pulse points" (veins near surface) since they are "heat activated." While not perfume, I typically wear EDT (Eau de Toilette) to the club, for similar reasons. Good choice!
  • Chanel
    8 years ago
    Yes, she would probably appreciate it. One of my favorite compliments received in my LONG career, was about a fragrance I was wearing. It was an expensive niche fragrance special ordered from Barneys NYC. His interest led to an conversation other than the banal stuff usually touched on as a prequel to dances. I really remember his appreciation of something that I was a connoisseur of. Also, I second the theory that quality perfumes don't really rub off (if you are careful) because you only have to apply a small amount.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Would John Smith say; "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Dominic77, we are on the same page. :)
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    You guys make me feel like a terrible girl lol I'm cheap when it comes to perfumes for the most part, but I am very picky I like something that smells nice but not over powering and complements the smell of other stuff I use also I feel its a plus if maybe it smells strong for few seconds then fades and isnt so strong and is barely noticeable but there. I usually try to stay at 20$ and under, but I am picky and it takes me a while to find something I like.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Of course it's ok, as long as it's not said in a super creepy way.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I've told many dancers they smell good. Along with other compliments when appropriate. I really like to tell them they smell good when she has her pussy in my face. That is the best scent available. But as others have mentioned, they don't all, or always, smell great. A nice perfume is always appreciated when worn appropriately.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Motor, how did you know that about me? I had a new 18 year old tonught, a few months younger than my most recent one. I might share the story.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm always getting compliments on my cologne. so turn about is fair play. :)
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    It depends on what she smells like. But I'm all about the compliments when I run into a stripper that's been sleeping in her own sick. Kind of gives her the 3-day old rotting carrion smell. That's the ticket! Squawk!
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I recently asked that after a hint from TUSCL that I should ask that. The answer was Chanel No 5. Now I know. Any complement is a good complement. The whole point is you are sexually attracted to the stripper, not a gay friend (but they gay friend might complement her more than a straight guy paradoxically :/). Any pickup line or talking point is good for building a stripper/customer relationship.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Its fine. You can say lots of stuff so long as you don't go too far. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think its fine as long as it's not creepy. I think if a dancer is on your lap - or rubbing up near you - and she is wearing a nice fragrance - a compliment can't hurt. It should be short and sweet - "You smell great!" Or "That is a great fragrance!" -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion