tuscl

Recommended Necessities before starting your SC adventures

Estafador
BIG APPLE
So for those who been in the game for a while, what do you think a new person, more specifically a YOUNG person should have before starting to hit the club. To me, I feel the basic necessities should be a car (or the ability to readily afford one), a smartphone, some soft material pants and a couple hundred bucks. What say you my fellow vets of the night life?

18 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    A white polyester three-piece suit, a pair of cool shades and a pocketful of condoms!
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    @ ATACdawg you forgot the bucket of chicken!

A second cell # number, something like Line2
    Steady money because the shit is addicting.
    Read old threads here and articles, so you're prepared for the SS you'll encounter.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Transportation to the club and a pocket full of $.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Here's what I do if I am in a town where I am using a cab.

1. I take a shower before immediately going to the club.
    2. Cash, ID and 1 credit card.
    3. Listermint spray so if a stripper wants to kiss me I don't have beer breath.
    4. If I'm using a cab, I don't even bring my phone, if I am using UBER, I take my phone.
    5. I would recommend "protection" if you're going to an open-minded club.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    If you have money, you don't need much else. But you do more than a couple hundred bucks.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Money,condom's & the phone number & directions to the nearest std clinic
  • ellocohombre
    9 years ago
    A strong set of balls,because dancers are going to kick you in the nuts over and over again. A strong mindset and sense of humor. Because those same dancers are going to lie to you again and again.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    The advice above covers most everything you need. I recommend using a second smart phone for dealing with dancer calls/texts. Also, I'd recommend that you make sure you have access to only a portion of the cash in your bank account.

Set your expectations low - and hopefully your experiences won't be too expensive.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    The best thing to bring is the knowledge that the dancers will make you think you are special and if you actually believe them then you are special.......needs. Treat this like anything else. If I go for Pizza I don't expect the Capital Grille. If I go strip clubbing I don't expect to meet my future wife/gf. Lastly, understand that paying for sex is nothing to brag about. Its nothing more than something to enjoy. If you wouldn't brag about hiring a great accountant why brag about paying a great looking woman. This should be an enhancement of an awesome life, not the reason you exist.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    @ch311:

Can't do chicken fingers - I'm wheat and corn gluten intolerant!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    For me, my necessities:
    1. cash (of course!)
    2. If you'll be drinking, then a plan for alternative transportation (for me, it's train to the city then taxi/uber/lyft around the city)
    3. If you have adult level self control, no reason not to bring your wallet, just keep it in a secure place. If you don't, then a minimum of: cash, ID, credit card, Medical Insurance ID. And your AAA card (or whoever your road assitance program is) if you drove.
    4. Cell phone & optional small spare battery. Cell phones are a required piece of safety equipment that no one should be without, period. There are too many situations where a cell phone could bail you out, or if you have a family, when you'll need to be reached. If you are not married, still worth having a 2nd line (google voice, line2, etc). If you are married, consider whether the safer option is a 2nd phone, or whether you can stay discreet with just the 2nd line on your primary phone (I found I could -- I just turned off notifications on the 2nd line). To me, not having a cell phone is like not wearing your seatbelt -- sure, people survived for decades without wearing a seatbelt, but many people died who would not have, if they'd just used this simple safety device.

5. Arriving home plan. If you are married or have a live-in gf, and your plan is just to come home wearing the same clothes, with the risk of things on your clothes like glitter, or perfume that you've gone noseblind to, you deserve whatever happens ... hell, I think guys who do this secretly want to get caught. For the rest of you, it's a requirement to have a set of spare clothes in the car, and some babywipes to wipe yourself down with. Or just consider heading to the gym for a quick shower, if it's convenient.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Estafador, I basically agree with you, but I do think one needs a steady supply of disposable cash, and I also note that where you live should be the place one least needs a car.

SJG

Anthony Burgess and Malcom McDowell, analysis of Clockwork Orange
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH3IZSM7…

Illuminati Symbolism in Clockwork Orange
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYJ9RWkQ…

Stanley Kubrick
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKxLRJsm…

Wendy Williams
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy_Carl…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSq6B-kd…
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    An Uber app is a must probably for most clubbers that drink.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Ski bum has just destroyed my reason for living. I'm too depressed to respond.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @motorhead GOSH DANG brother, what you expecting, to buy t he tajh mahal up in dis bitch? It's just strippers bro.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    You actually don't *want* to bring that much with you. The less to get in the way of a good LD the better.

Wallet
    Cash (plus $100 more than you plan on spending .. avoid the ATM)
    Drivers license
    medical card

peppermint mints tin (I like small altoids .. also offer them to the dancers!)
    smartphone
    business card with "fake name" and burner telephone #

leave all of the plastic at home

I usually bring like $4-500 bucks with me. Not Taj Mahal money. But don't you run out of money for dances, tips, and drinks pretty quickly, otherwise?
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    ATACDawg has it on the money. You could NEVER forget the 3-piece polyester suit. It's a staple in any strip club john's arsenal. How else will the ladies know your filthy stinking rich. All rich people, from pale skin to black skin wears white to signify money. DO IT!!!!
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    I may drive to the club with my cell, wallet , credit cards ect but I walk in the club with cash condoms and keys only.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion