tuscl

Sugar Baby article

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl…

As usual, she says there is no sex. But I'd bet this might be half true. There are probably a lot of desperate old PLs out there who think it's normal to pay a fortune for just a cute companion. Makes me thankful for strippers, again.

8 comments

• Dolfan
    9 years ago
    That article reads more like an ad for the site.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I don't believe it. Guys only spend on women to get sex.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Yeah Jack but most guys are stupid and don't understand the difference between sex worker sex and civilian sex. They think that they have to date the sugar baby for a while until she's ready for sex like a civilian woman.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Yea, it is funny how most of the SB's say they get thousands per month without putting out. Total bullshit of course. If it was so easy for these honey's to find some rich dude to give them thousands just for the honor of spoiling them, then why are the SC's full of young hot honeys hustling every day to make a buck.
  • K
    9 years ago
    I know one guy that does pay for companionship only. I don't get it but to each his own.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Why not? I go to SCs and pay for companionship.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Before tuscl, I never believed there were sugar daddies who didn't demand sex. But certain posters have taught me there are guys with more money than sense who can be strung along by a pretty face.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Still, for no sex sugar babies I think the business model is turnover. They're the ultimate ROBs, hinting that sex might be possible at some future point while cashing out until they burn the lot and let the PL go
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion